¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Frostbow

Battles starts. Our Gearing instantly pops smoke. 

dumb1.thumb.png.7c0910e462d076420825a67059276ee6.png

Then our Gearing player proceeds to trash talk. 

dumb2.png.44fd97d7dba92bdbc12b720b364f46f0.png dumb.png.2e4f2c5f3bf0fd341195e559f45aa3ee.png

Out of curiosity, I checked his profile right after the battle.

Marvelous. 

dumbstats.thumb.png.c566a7dee8745653d34c3f752b3cc2e0.png

Amazing weekend! LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Bored 1

Seems like a normal day in WOWS....???  At some point every game will be like that.  It's why a great many of us simply avoid all things PVP...

Good luck mate.... 

This is the way !

2 minutes ago, Asym said:

Seems like a normal day in WOWS....??? 

Yep.  😉 

• Thanks 1

Maybe the Gearing accidentally fat fingered his smoke at spawn, ( which many of us have done ), which was immediately pointed out and pounced on by snarky teammates and an opponent with caustic comments that basically inferred he was a moron.

After which, he declared his teammates were a-holes. 

I'm not justifying his comment, but the first volley was cast by snarky jerks.

It's amazing how if someone makes an honest mistake in this game, how many pseudo intellectual, pseudo admirals and emo losers are quick to judge and be toxic.

Me, I  turned off battle chat two weeks ago and wow the game is so much more fun.

Now if there was a way to mute the sarcastic "Well done!" button snark, life would be bliss.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BCGrog said:

Maybe the Gearing accidentally fat fingered his smoke at spawn, ( which many of us have done ), which was immediately pointed out and pounced on by snarky teammates and an opponent with caustic comments that basically inferred he was a moron.

After which, he declared his teammates were a-holes. 

I'm not justifying his comment, but the first volley was cast by snarky jerks.

It's amazing how if someone makes an honest mistake in this game, how many pseudo intellectual, pseudo admirals and emo losers are quick to judge and be toxic.

Me, I  turned off battle chat two weeks ago and wow the game is so much more fun.

Now if there was a way to mute the sarcastic "Well done!" button snark, life would be bliss.

This guy gets it. Was prolly an honest mistake and he gets flamed. What were the rest of the teams responses? And I wouldnt blast players stats if your own are hidden. Maybe you are unicum but it’s still douchey to do that. 

Edited by Type_93
  • Like 3

Good chance it's sausage fingers. Did anyone similarly flame the Alaska as well for radar, when there's almost no chance of the enemy being within range?

We've all done similarly daft things (hitting hydro when I mean to hit engine boost is the one I do more often than I should, despite my having my keys as unified as possible...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Good chance it's sausage fingers.

I initially suspected it was that. But 3 things led me to conclude that it was intentional griefing:

1) Our Gearing player's stats, particularly on his 2 most played ships, which presented a clear and consistent picture.

2) He turned around and launched his torpedoes to our Annapolis. Amazing.

3) Most importantly, instead of a simple in-game message that he fat fingered it, he made matters worse by trash talking even the enemy team. LOL!

5 hours ago, Verblonde said:

Did anyone similarly flame the Alaska as well for radar, when there's almost no chance of the enemy being within range?

The snapshots of the two in-game messages show what was happening when we were already in the middle stages of the battle. So why would anyone flame our Alaska when he properly used his radar with impeccable timing?

1 minute ago, Frostbow said:

The snapshots of the two in-game messages show what was happening when we were already in the middle stages of the battle. So why would anyone flame our Alaska when he properly used his radar with impeccable timing?

My mistake - I thought the radar coincided with the screen-shot at the top.

7 hours ago, BCGrog said:

At this point, we might as well start filing tickets with WG for the guys who triple spam 'Well Done'...everybody knows its a way to insult people...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frostbow said:

Battles starts. Our Gearing instantly pops smoke. 

dumb1.thumb.png.7c0910e462d076420825a67059276ee6.png

Then our Gearing player proceeds to trash talk. 

dumb2.png.44fd97d7dba92bdbc12b720b364f46f0.png dumb.png.2e4f2c5f3bf0fd341195e559f45aa3ee.png

Out of curiosity, I checked his profile right after the battle.

Marvelous. 

dumbstats.thumb.png.c566a7dee8745653d34c3f752b3cc2e0.png

Amazing weekend! LOL

Bad player saying the team is bad and it's all their fault. Typical lol

23 hours ago, Asym said:

Good luck mate.... 

Thanks! I will need it. I want to play more PVP this year. LOL

• Haha 1

poping smoke for team mates works about 20% of the time.    Most times it just gets you killed and they die anyway.

Welcome to T10 playerbase ....... also Ranked playerbase.

Had a guy playing a DD starting to call everyone names at start and then going behind an island in spawn and just sat there all game.

Well, I guess its because he didnt have a radar to use in spawn.