Favourite wows streamers

Chysagon

Who are your  favourite wows streamers-

Mine are-

AeroSpaceNews CC

zeldasauce CC

CarbineCarlito CC

Official channel of World of Warships-for info and drops.

Which streamers do you recommend i watch ?

• Like 1

Interesting that you brought this up....(it is actually something we are working on at this very moment - details coming soon)

But for me, my favorites are:

@Lord_Zath - What he does for the community at large and the charity StackUp is invaluable - period.

@clydeplays - Great informative streams, reviews, and his live chats (such as his recent with AngelicCypher were awesome)

Hapa_Fodder and John_The_Ruthless.  If you want a masterclass in cruiser play, just watch Ruthless. It's amazing!

@ChaosMachineGR - To me, one of the most entertaining streamers out there.  He is informative, knowledgeable, and REALLY loves and appreciates his community.

CarbineCarlito - Really, what's not to like?  Great reviews of ships, too!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HogHammer said:

@Lord_Zath - What he does for the community at large and the charity StackUp is invaluable - period.

9871489181.gif.9cad9a0fea55da762b0a2976e2e965f9.gif

And he likes CATS...😉

• Like 2

For those interested, here are links for many streamers...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just for something to watch to pass the time I like Daniel Rusev and PQ on YouTube. 
You add which streams are toxic and not worth the time, Flamu and Mountbatten are the top of that list for me. 

• Like 1

SeaRaptor...because he has the attitude that the game is played for fun and memes.

No need to get really competitive or torqued about it. Fun and memes.

• Like 1

Laorie, @Lord_Zath, @Ensign Cthulhu.
There are other Twtich Streamers that I follow, but the list is long and my viewing of them is inconsistent.

Edited to add:  I shared a battle with Battle_Chick, earlier today.  I tuned-in to her stream just to say hello in chat.

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HogHammer said:

If you want a masterclass in cruiser play, just watch Ruthless.

If I ever come across him on the red team, I reckon he's going to set a new record for the time it takes to send me back to port. It'll be a learning experience and a half, though!

2 hours ago, HogHammer said:

For those interested, here are links for many streamers...

I am a fresh new streamer, can I be here in the list or only streamers that have a lot of followers? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

I am a fresh new streamer, can I be here in the list or only streamers that have a lot of followers? 

We can get you in here soon.  I'll be redoing the listings here shortly and will get back to you for inclusion.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, HogHammer said:

Interesting that you brought this up....(it is actually something we are working on at this very moment - details coming soon)

But for me, my favorites are:

@clydeplays - Great informative streams, reviews, and his live chats (such as his recent with AngelicCypher were awesome)

Hapa_Fodder and John_The_Ruthless.  If you want a masterclass in cruiser play, just watch Ruthless. It's amazing!

@ChaosMachineGR - To me, one of the most entertaining streamers out there.  He is informative, knowledgeable, and REALLY loves and appreciates his community.

CarbineCarlito - Really, what's not to like?  Great reviews of ships, too!

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ 

20 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Laorie, @Lord_Zath, @Ensign Cthulhu.
There are other Twtich Streamers that I follow, but the list is long and my viewing of them is inconsistent.

Edited to add:  I shared a battle with Battle_Chick, earlier today.  I tuned-in to her stream just to say hello in chat.

Love having you aboard!

• Thanks 1

Lord_Zath

ChaosMachineGR - he's just hysterically funny

John_The_Ruthless - I Love Colbert and this guy pretty much endlessly plays Colbert and he's DAMN good in it.

• Thanks 1