Sample size matters!

Type_93

Do you stats over a certain sample size tend to even out? While I see steady improvement in my game play, the ships I want to work on always tend to even out with the ships I am very confident in playing. No matter bad team or good. No matter if I’m on the side that does the stomping or the side that gets stomped. Over a larger sample size, your stats will show you exactly where you stand and show you what ships and playstyle you need to work on. IMG_4771.thumb.png.89b0ae170e91584dd7a2f1331bcb9994.png

That's nice.
Where is the stat for "fun", though?  🙂 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

That's nice.
Where is the stat for "fun", though?  🙂 

Fun is different for everyone.  My fun is getting better at playing and becoming more effective each battle. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Type_93 said:

Fun is different for everyone.  My fun is getting better at playing and becoming more effective each battle. 

Seems my idea of fun is watching the various WoWS sinking animations.

19 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Seems my idea of fun is watching the various WoWS sinking animations.

Play a replay and hit Ctrl-Shift-Backspace to free the camera. Then, use your keypad PgUp and PgDn controls to dive below the surface of the water and watch a sinking ship. Some of the sinkings are fun to watch.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Thanks 1