Bribes intensify!

ArIskandir

4 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

I've never previously seen WG do "bait & switch" like that, it comes out as very shameless... 

Sadly, they used to hide it better...

...but they've always run as close as possible to the legal / illegal line with their advertising.

Just the culture of the company, at this point.

I've not logged in to Warships since the first day of August 2023, partly to see what bribes come down the pipeline. They have all been insulting - they still tout camos like they're something. I guess when you live in the asylum, the insanity isn't obvious. Anyway, the separation continues after playing from August 2015.

1 hour ago, kriegerfaust said:

Like project CW ?

Excuse my ignorance, but what's that?

1 hour ago, kriegerfaust said:

Like project CW ?

1 minute ago, ArIskandir said:

Excuse my ignorance, but what's that?

If it is what I think it is ...

What Is "project CW"?

Project CW, an early prototype by Wargaming, is revolutionizing the vehicle combat genre with dynamic gameplay that merges precise gunplay, unique hero abilities, and team-based mechanics.

Set against the Cold War's rich historical tapestry, it offers an expansive selection of vehicles, ranging from the iconic to the experimental, each with meticulously crafted models and clear progression. Aimed at developing the genre further, project CW emphasizes fast-paced battles, innovative mechanics, and an intuitive experience that's accessible yet deeply engaging for enthusiasts.

It's the next step in tactical, team-oriented MMO tank warfare, promising a fresh perspective and captivating gameplay.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/live-streams/project-cw-exclusive/

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

If it is what I think it is ...

Hmmm... looks like WoT 2.0 meets Valorant.

• Thanks 1