Agincourt - They tried winning harder

Tpaktop2_1 NA

At the end stage of the match, there were only three humans left vs me. It was a Domination match. They had two out of four capture points.  I stated in chat I was one old lonely BB vs three of them. I thought of going to one of their capture points, however I do not have the speed nor the time. Instead I decided to defend our only capture point.

Then the Omaha decided to attack 1 vs1. I guess he was spotting, but his teammates were behind an island at the moment. The Omaha tried launching torps, but I used my WASD hack. I sent to the bottom of the sea.

This left the Gangut and the Clemson on the enemy team. They then captured 3 out of 4 points. The clock was running down with less than 2:30 left in the match. I load up with HE hoping to spot for a long range shot on the Gangut and thinking this match was a  loss.

Instead both of the enemy ships came through the center shooting at me instead of hiding. I focus the secondaries on the DD and cleared the HE on the Ganagut. I then reloaded AP. I set 2 fires on the Gangut.  I think I had at least 30% HP left at this point. The Gangut fired HE (<4km), and all but one round missed. I was on fire. The Clemson was taking an amazing high amount of secondary hits and was then sunk. I then unload on the Gangut and received the double strike award. I got to say this ship is the best one I have received from a community token container (5,000 tokens) in WoWS. I though the Rio de Janeiro was very good, but the Agincourt :cap_win: Amazing!

shot-24.01.24_23.41.38-0669.jpg

shot-24.01.24_23.41.42-0760.jpg

shot-24.01.24_23.41.45-0769.jpg

shot-24.01.24_23.41.48-0242.jpg

• Like 1

I love that ship really fun to play secondary's are some of the best in the game. The HE is very good AP is underrated lots of guns and can do lots of damage. However no AA so if you get in a 2 CV match it can be torture. However it's a tier 5 ship and not to popular so a lot of new CV players don't even know she has no AA. But if they do and focus you it's not much fun. However it's been my experience and I have a lot of battels in her that it doesn't happen to often the 2 CV game.

Lol I just jinxed myself for sure!  

Edited by clammboy