Where did all these modules come from?

mashed68

I recently upgraded a ship and went to sell the stock module, noticed I have 93 modules listed that I cannot sell. Which makes sense, because they are all to ships I don't own or have ever played. So why are they all in my inventory these days? 

For all the superships? If so, WG’s (sort of) acknowledged that’s a bug, only because they just showed up last patch. And they’re not sellable because most of them only have the one set of modules, not because you don’t own them/haven’t owned them.

If they’re for other ships, maybe an inventory or ui bug from rental premiums and clan battles rentals? Although I can’t imagine that would add up to 93. Plus CB rentals especially would have been there a while and I’d think you would have noticed them by now (and those modules should have been removed with the ships).

I guess some owned premiums with multiple modules could contribute to that, and if you’ve gotten Independence/Yorktown from the battle pass yet, those stock modules wouldn’t be sellable until 13.2.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

11 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

and if you’ve gotten Independence/Yorktown from the battle pass yet, those stock modules wouldn’t be sellable until 13.2.

I’ll admit it, I shelled out for Yorktown, and ground to the Independence….

You know, for the first time ever on early access ships, I saw the upgraded modules were already installed. (They've always been unmounted, and it was necessary to mount them & replace the stock modules.)

I just went through my inventory this morning, selling off modules, and I don’t recall seeing stock Independence and Yorktown modules. I could be wrong, & I’ll look again later.

11 hours ago, mashed68 said:

I recently upgraded a ship and went to sell the stock module

At least you never went to sell the modules of an early-bird ship at the end of a grind, only to find to your horror that the stock modules were still fitted. (That happened to me with the Normandie in 2018. Pulled her out of an early bird crate, and back in those days the researchable modules for earlybird ships were fitted but not selected. I did the whole grind stock, and the ship felt so good I never noticed! You can bet I paid attention after that.)

5 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

I’ll admit it, I shelled out for Yorktown, and ground to the Independence….

You know, for the first time ever on early access ships, I saw the upgraded modules were already installed. (They've always been unmounted, and it was necessary to mount them & replace the stock modules.)

I just went through my inventory this morning, selling off modules, and I don’t recall seeing stock Independence and Yorktown modules. I could be wrong, & I’ll look again later.

You can't sell the modules for early access ships.

Wait until the line properly releases...then you can sell the stock modules.

Forget the modules, I want that dam independence out of my inventory! lol 

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

You can't sell the modules for early access ships.

Wait until the line properly releases...then you can sell the stock modules.

I am aware that modules of ships in early access cannot be sold. I said the stock modules weren’t in the inventory. But, on that point, I was mistaken.

I stand by what I said about the researchable modules already being installed.