This Is The Most Cursed Thing I Have Seen

MysticalWar

And Matchmaking gets even more ridiculous , 3 subs and 2 cv's on each side. 

• Haha 2

Just had one of these this morning.

My team decided to YOLO die and get to another match.

True world war 2 experience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MysticalWar said:

And, you continue to play in that mode, why>???  Our host is selling those dissimilar weapons because they have run out of new content ideas because they seem to not be able to afford it !   So, they are cloning Carriers and Subs and making sure, they sell.........

"See how easy it is to......."  Something to consider:  if Carriers and Subs are in fact dissimilar weapons and in their dissimilarity, cause chaos of small maps, what are the positive effects of a game, whose sole original value proposition was Surface Ships???   Um...........game over man. 

C & S are the reason many of us abandoned Randoms and PVP play.........completely.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MysticalWar said:

In the old days, the matchmaker would make games with multiple carriers on only one side.

You might have no carriers at all, or a low tier one, and the enemy team would have two carriers of higher tier.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MysticalWar said:

Are you trying to threaten me with what I consider to be a "good time"?  🙂 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

In the old days, the matchmaker would make games with multiple carriers on only one side.

You might have no carriers at all, or a low tier one, and the enemy team would have two carriers of higher tier.

Last time I played brawls, that was possible (a CV being only on one team).

• Like 2

Just now, Wolfswetpaws said:

Are you trying to threaten me with what I consider to be a "good time"?  🙂 

Ha!

I can't really complain too much about my 2CV, three sub match...I was in my Independence...

Just hard to watch a team just give up IMMEDIATELY upon entering battle. BBs just smashing W and driving ahead to die.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Ha!

I can't really complain too much about my 2CV, three sub match...I was in my Independence...

Just hard to watch a team just give up IMMEDIATELY upon entering battle. BBs just smashing W and driving ahead to die.

Because 2 cv's and 3 subs is a complete waste of time. We'd just exit the match if it didn't get us in trouble after enough bails. 

Edited by mashed68
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, mashed68 said:

Because 2 cv's and 3 subs is a complete waste of time. We'd just exit the match if it didn't get us in trouble after enough bails. 

Oh, I've seen the argument...I know how some feel about it.

It's a valid feeling and an understandable response.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

I remember those days in Open Beta , happened a lot 🙂 

Try being In Brawls and the enemy team are the only one tohave a CV, your team mates tend to suicide as fast as possible to get to the next match.

11 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Ha!

I would do the same thing.....what's the point of just being a target???  Can't out run planes and you can't see subs if they don't want to be seen.

There is no upside to a 2x3 match.  It's the reason a lot of us left Randoms and all forms of PVP.

We all have to make choices......mine is several years old now:  QUIT Randoms.

I do not see the downside to capping subs to x2 per team and CV's to x1 per team.

I suppose it may create a bit longer queue time for those types, but I doubt it would be significant.