The game feels like a desert right now.

Subtle_Octavian

My realization that I can't get any tokens for the carriers, and I have to play for weeks to get the T6 in the battle pass....

They aren't really offering much new or interesting these days are they...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Title is misleading.

Yeah, the current BP is a dog turd on a hot sunny day.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Beleaf said:

Title is misleading.

Yeah, the current BP is a dog turd on a hot sunny day.

How is it misleading, it's an analogy not literal. Did you really think I was calling it a literal desert? 

3 minutes ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

How is it misleading, it's an analogy not literal. Did you really think I was calling it a literal desert? 

When I read desert I immediately thought it had something to do with poor MM/queue time.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

It always feels like a letdown after Black Friday and Santa promotions... the game isn't very rewarding after the bonus seasons, so much less playtime will be directed toward it from me, but that is what the normal cycle is overall.

• Like 3

Well, they changed how the Battle Pass works and keep nerfing the rewards. The 2 tier tier system plus the extra pay slot for more missions was not to bad, then they reduced the rewards on it, then they changed how the battle pass worked to what we have now and reduced the rewards even more. WG is trying to squeeze every penny they can out of us. Sometimes I think they are doing this to see how far they can push the limit till everyone says enough is enough.

Edited by 3LUE
  • Like 4

Remember the past WoWS history such as with the Puerto Rico mission directives during these times. Don't let FOMO rule you guys. If WG wants to give gifts, then accept what they give. And with gifts BTW, there is a difference between a CIS gift and a NA/EU gift ideology. Spend money wisely.

7 hours ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

and I have to play for weeks to get the T6 in the battle pass....

Oh poor baby, you had to wait in order to earn something. How tragic.

3 hours ago, 3LUE said:

and reduced the rewards even more.

Why don't you also mention how much easier it now is to get those rewards? 1500 Base XP a night for the whole patch will guarantee you all the stage prizes, as opposed to several thousand BXP, most of which had to be earned in won battles.

• Like 1

Eh, MM seems like a desert too.

Just got out of a game where there were 2 CVs and 3 subs per side.

So my team just YOLO'd to death.

This being tier 8 matchmaking.

That's not a healthy queue or playerbase mentality.

• Like 1

Except for Yorktown (which you can get for free later) there is NOTHING good in battle pass anymore.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beleaf said:

When I read desert I immediately thought it had something to do with poor MM/queue time.

Well, I also thought that but after reading the OP the analogy still fits... If anything it is Us jumping into conclusions, not the OP being misleading.

1 hour ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Eh, MM seems like a desert too.

Just got out of a game where there were 2 CVs and 3 subs per side.

So my team just YOLO'd to death.

This being tier 8 matchmaking.

That's not a healthy queue or playerbase mentality.

Funny how the game resembles reality in odd ways...

40 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

Except for Yorktown (which you can get for free later) there is NOTHING good in battle pass anymore.

But wait, but wait!!!!!! What about the permacamos at the end????

Both of which…I already have…oh.

Never mind.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Well, I also thought that but after reading the OP the analogy still fits... If anything it is Us jumping into conclusions, not the OP being misleading.

But hey, WG is going to “water the MM desert”…with bots.

• Haha 1

Just now, Utt_Bugglier said:

But hey, WG is going to “water the MM desert”…with bots.

Closer and closer to World of Warplanes...

14 minutes ago, Utt_Bugglier said:

But wait, but wait!!!!!! What about the permacamos at the end????

Both of which…I already have…oh.

Never mind.

well permacamos dont give any bonus so... not worth it also

15 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

well permacamos dont give any bonus so... not worth it also

You don’t say.

9 hours ago, Beleaf said:

I had a similar impression.

When I arrived here, I didn't expect to be attending an Eeyore cosplay convention, eh?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeyore

9 hours ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

have to play for weeks to get the T6 in the battle pass....

Do you play one match a day? I play on average 6 or 7 matches a day and only took a week to get the T6 carrier. I don’t chase missions either. I just play the ships I like and complete missions as I go. So sorry there not a ton of free things to get for little to no effort. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Type_93 said:

Do you play one match a day? I play on average 6 or 7 matches a day and only took a week to get the T6 carrier. I don’t chase missions either. I just play the ships I like and complete missions as I go. So sorry there not a ton of free things to get for little to no effort. 

I can only get one or two matches a day. Took me longer than you.

Why attack people less fortunate than yourself? Let the man vent.

2 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I can only get one or two matches a day. Took me longer than you.

Why attack people less fortunate than yourself? Let the man vent.

Attack? That’s not an attack. Damn people have soft skin here. If that’s an attack 90% of your post are worse attacks than that.  

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Subtle_Octavian said:

My realization that I can't get any tokens for the carriers, and I have to play for weeks to get the T6 in the battle pass....

They aren't really offering much new or interesting these days are they...

BP has been on a steady and steep decline since the first that offered at least something.

Mostly its anniversary and Christmas events that can be somewhat rewarding if you own a boat load of high tier ships. Prices for ships when it comes to dabloons and BS Kitakami events is pretty Bonkers.

Idk if its just my monthly/yearly period of getting sick of the game (happens a lot) but even tho I have a port filled with overpowered premiums I really dont feel like playing any more, the feeling of fun is gone.

Got the T6 US Carrier yesterday just by playing some daily games but wont grind that line anyways.

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube

9 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Why don't you also mention how much easier it now is to get those rewards? 1500 Base XP a night for the whole patch will guarantee you all the stage prizes, as opposed to several thousand BXP, most of which had to be earned in won battles.

My point being is the rewards are just meh. The two CV are just pre-release CV you will be able to get just through XP and the other rewards are pretty bland. The first time BP came out it was well worth the effort and now not so much.