Four Years Ago This Very Month We Celebrate WG Crowning Achievement, One that Will Live Forever

tm63au

6 hours ago, Frostbow said:

LOL! I wonder what Conway is doing now. He seems to have disappeared from the official streams.

He is still doing some streams. I saw him a couple of times streaming just before the official forum shut down even though I was told by a WeeGee he no longer worked there. Course that was a few months so that may have changed since then but just found it typical of the kinds of information Wargaming puts out.   Deceptive. 

Actually.... I finished the original PR dockyard... with doubloons. I don't remember how much I used doubloons to finish the event, I think I mostly spend doubloons on the starter pack because that gave the best return in terms of progress. If I remember correctly, I first had a look at the missions and tried to figure out if I could finish most of those or not, since I didn't just want to throw heaps of doubloons to get Gorizia and ... stuff. What I spent was, IMO, in line with the projected cost of a tier 10 special cruiser, and the grind itself obviously wasn't backbreaking because I could finish what I had planned to finish. And I'm just a below average player.