Low Tiers Are Fun!

Lower tiers are fun, but sometimes the battles seem to be predetermined due to piles of bots, which are very often sailing strait towards the green base and succeed because other bots are "defending". If one is not on high alert and killing lots of them the "random" party is turning into a disaster. One of today's in a new acquisition, British DD TIV "Wakeful". A defeat, but I compensated right afterwards. 😁 Have a 66 - 67 % WR on this second account (EU) - TIII / IV only so far.

Skjermbilde 2024-01-22 160015.png

Skjermbilde2024-01-22160023.thumb.png.46d7b9bc3698b587f0847b6fae540c56.png

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 2

I casually farmed a Yamamoto kraken in my Tachibana last stream by disengaging from a human battle and killing a bot. Healed up from 10%hp to 75%hp and re-engaged. Absolute hilarity.

• Like 1

Low-tier shenannigans are hilarious and fun.  🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Low-tier shenannigans are hilarious and fun.  🙂 

Best part of the game for fun, IMO.

• Like 2

I'm thinking it would be nice to organize a "Low-Tier Day", wherein everyone agrees upon a day that they won't play a ship above Tier-4.

I know, gaining popular support might be a daunting challenge.  But, I feel the notion has an appeal.  🙂 

Maybe it might be easier to get people to commit to playing 5 or even 10 games in low-tier ships on a given day?

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

I casually farmed a Yamamoto kraken in my Tachibana last stream by disengaging from a human battle and killing a bot. Healed up from 10%hp to 75%hp and re-engaged. Absolute hilarity.

I'm looking forward to that game becoming a youtube video.  As I recall, you sent the replay to The Mighty Jingles, too.  🙂 

18 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm thinking it would be nice to organize a "Low-Tier Day", wherein everyone agrees upon a day that they won't play a ship above Tier-4.

I have a campaign I am thinking of working on that requires tier IV so I have been putting it off for a rainy day. 

1 hour ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I know, gaining popular support might be a daunting challenge.  But, I feel the notion has an appeal.  🙂 

Maybe it might be easier to get people to commit to playing 5 or even 10 games in low-tier ships on a given day?

Count me in...

• Like 2

TIV Random with Japanese CL Kuma. Although bot - dominated it was a difficult battle due to the bot focus on the green base. I was forced to kill all enemies on the left flank and then to defend the green base with almost no HP left. Second account.

Skjermbilde 2024-01-26 115140.png

Skjermbilde 2024-01-26 115213.png

Edited by OT2_2
  • Like 2

On 1/24/2024 at 7:47 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

I love this idea alot

• Like 1

I've been having fun in low tiers as well but some games it feels like it is out of your control depending on if you have smarter bots or the ones that yolo... the past few days ive had many low tier victories. Today I had to go to high tiers as the bots failing was frustrating me LOL

Today will be my low - tier day in "random battles". Every battle which was kind of (much) better will be posted, and I really hope that other members might / will follow. Unfortunately, I can't post all pictures of the ranking due to the volume of data (MB). Today I shall have at least 10 "random battles", better still fifteen. 

Skjermbilde 2024-01-26 133637.png

Edited by OT2_2

On 1/22/2024 at 12:50 AM, Aethervox said:

Which T1 (or which player) is that? Please explain.  I would agree there are players (Sea Scum) who only play T1s who have thousands of battles there.

I saved hundreds of WoWs battles, many of which were T1. I last played T1 in the unique-in-all-of-Warships Swan on 2018-08-21.

Here's what you missed: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIpqrucp6um25E_AiKgOY_yXXTcK8_64T

Edited by theLaalaa