No timestamps on posts?

Utt_Bugglier

Posts seem to lack timestamps, but quotes of posts get timestamped.

I know it probably takes a while to get everything up and running.

cheers

Noticed the same thing. The way this looks now may get some getting used to, although some aspects seem more familiar. I wonder if it is the same software or something different.

19 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Noticed the same thing. The way this looks now may get some getting used to, although some aspects seem more familiar. I wonder if it is the same software or something different.

Welcome aboard Admiral_Karasu. I believe this forum is by the same developer - Invision. The official WoWs forum was probably heavily customized and this site is currently in beta but @I_cant_Swim_ is working on getting to feel more like our old home.

• Like 1

Just now, yss_turtleship said:

Welcome aboard Admiral_Karasu. I believe this forum is by the same developer - Invision. The official WoWs forum was probably heavily customized and this site is currently in beta but @I_cant_Swim_ is working on getting to feel more like our old home.

Thanks! 🫡