How do you people do it? how do you play on the weekends?

MysticalWar

How To IMPROVE your Game Play in WOWSL I guess Wows:Legends players also have this issue.

How to not be a Bot lol.

I turn on the computer, open the WOWS launcher, launch the game.  One logged in, I decide what I want to accomplish with the battle (training a commander, make credits, experiment with a build, explore a particular tactic, run a favorite ship, or just relax and stretch a bit).

Once I know what I want to do, I select the game mode, tier, and ship I wish to run, and then I launch into the battle.

Before the battle starts, I look at the enemy lineup to get a feel for the kind of battle ahead, what ships I have to look out for, which I will consider my targets, and likely strategy.  I look at my own team to see what I can expect to need my help or how I can expect them to fight.

Then I fight the battle.

That is how I play every battle.  Weekends mean I can get more battles in with less time limits on my gameplay.

I hope this helps those unsure how to play on the weekends.

Edited by Jakob Knight
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jakob Knight said:

I turn on the computer, open the WOWS launcher, launch the game.  One logged in, I decide what I want to accomplish with the battle (training a commander, make credits, experiment with a build, explore a particular tactic, run a favorite ship, or just relax and stretch a bit).

Once I know what I want to do, I select the game mode, tier, and ship I wish to run, and then I launch into the battle.

Before the battle starts, I look at the enemy lineup to get a feel for the kind of battle ahead, what ships I have to look out for, which I will consider my targets, and likely strategy.  I look at my own team to see what I can expect to need my help or how I can expect them to fight.

Then I fight the battle.

That is how I play every battle.  Weekends mean I can get more battles in with less time limits on my gameplay.

I hope this helps those unsure how to play on the weekends.

Well said.

Generally, I tend to play tier X only, otherwise you will be uptiered 95% of times. Also a strong AA ship because CVs will be certain.

• Like 1