Watch out for AUHHHstin.

MysticalWar

Awesome player that makes amazing and fun videos with great music, it's probably a good thing that not everyone that has a Colbert or an Austin can pull off the stuff he does.

• Like 1

@UnrepentantSinner Totally agree.  His (John_The_Ruthless) anticipation of where a red ship will move with those high-arcing shells is a sight to behold.  Anyone who wants to play that ship or any like ship really needs to check out his stream.  

John_The_Ruthless - Twitch

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MysticalWar said:

A scary HE ship.

She's even worse with SAP... 😁

Edited by Silence_CN
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Silence_CN said:

She's even worse with SAP... 😁

You actually mean better, as in 'more scary', don't you? & which specific ship of the two would that be (I have neither)?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aethervox said:

You actually mean better, as in 'more scary', don't you? & which specific ship of the two would that be (I have neither)?

Austin, SAP combined with her unlimited reload booster is what makes this ship special, but with the reload booster on cooldown, it's far less scary.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Aethervox said:

11 hours ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

Austin, SAP combined with her unlimited reload booster is what makes this ship special, but with the reload booster on cooldown, it's far less scary.

Well it's always the same old song : it depends essentially on which side of the guns you are when the relaod booster is activated.   😁
I just finished a game (lost), but the Thunderer lost 24 K points in 15" and the Puerto Rico 46K right after.
And her AA can be "strong"...

I'd be tented to say that the cooldown is a security... for others too.

Btw : she also has the same torps as fletcher....

Edited by Silence_CN
grammar :)
  • Like 2