Omg Yorkie is really dented.....

Andrewbassg

9 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

And as the player base continues to crash because of these unfun uncompetitive elements.  Wargamming moves onto disguising bot numbers in their random matches.

Only on the Mir Korabli game, so not here...

...yet...

14 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I miss the old forum.

Nah..... you miss Ahskance with his speechregulatory urges... 14728F2B-B3A1-4254-850F-95D0D4BC5353.gif

Edited by Andrewbassg

On 1/12/2024 at 1:05 AM, DoW_ said:

This is exactly why so many have left, or stopped playing randoms. It’s not fun or enjoyable to have little or no options to combat this junk. 

Add these squadrons are tactical squadrons that face no attrition….it’s disgusting. 

CV mains are happy so there’s that. 

Back to Ops I go. 

Tactical Squadrons are good addition, since CV can only one drop them and then have to fly again to you to drop. Played a few games with yorktown , cant say I love the damage compared to other tier 8 CVs. Smoke thing is great but the damage is mediocre.

On 1/11/2024 at 6:34 PM, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

You think CV mains are happy?

To be precise, some are...yes. What percent, unknown.

The more fair minded surely gave feedback that accurately portrayed how broken these mechanics would be.  Have no doubt.

That said, knowing how things are around WG, there is a significant percentage who want their favorite toys to be as OP as possible.  Their feedback would naturally be molded in that way.  Human nature 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vNhaQipKbnby9TaGCJpu6fGaQX3L4OMl/view?usp=drive_link

This match perfectly illustrates, what  Yorkie can do in ranked, in some very capable hands. First, he dropped fighters while I was capping and together we butchered the red Lex's planes. Then he proceeded to significantly delay their capping, while inflicting crippling damage to the red Takao. Then, on his way to rinse, dropped smoke to cover me. While I took dmg from their Cv, that was my fault. Then killed the Takao and basically all I had to do is to sail to their cap.

He came 5th on the table, while I was 2nd with a meager 9k to surface ships and 35k to their Cv.  Which is basically and in effect zero, while he pretty much won the match. Needles to say that I comped.

Fun fact, he is NOT a Cv main, with a grand total of 990 battles in the class, out of 10K PvP, Ranked ( both old and new) and Randoms. Given that he joined in january 2012, i guess that makes him a beta.