Wedgie's reward system is full of it (and not the right stuff)

Andrewbassg

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Their wording is the culprit. Survivability doesn't necessarily equals hit points.

Edited by Andrewbassg

10 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Blaming the players is the wrong take to make here.

I'm not blaming the players it just seems to me that the more you win the more you get. I will be honest I don't chase many rewards and I don't really know anything about how they are dispersed .

I play the game mostly just for fun and competition the only rewards I might chase are snowflake events for the steel and the Dockyard again for the steel.

Also when I acquire enough FXP I will use it for the 2X reset for RB points because I refuse to grind that I will only FXP it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I'm not blaming the players it just seems to me that the more you win the more you get. I will be honest I don't chase many rewards and I don't really know anything about how they are dispersed .

I play the game mostly just for fun and competition the only rewards I might chase are snowflake events for the steel and the Dockyard again for the steel.

Also when I acquire enough FXP I will use it for the 2X reset for RB points because I refuse to grind that I will only FXP it.

True, my point is that it is legit for players to complain about the rewards structure. There is no reason to try to dissuade players from complaining about it.

If WG doesn't like the complaints...its up to WG to address them or not. Telling the players not to complain is not a useful communication in either direction.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

True, my point is that it is legit for players to complain about the rewards structure. There is no reason to try to dissuade players from complaining about it.

If WG doesn't like the complaints...its up to WG to address them or not. Telling the players not to complain is not a useful communication in either direction.

Yes. I defend my right to complain. i want my right to complain. i demand my right to complain. 

And if what I say has merits, it means that i help both the game and Wedgie.

The reason for this is really good players can unlock the full potential of ships.    You can't as a game developer go, players suck at playing the ships to their strengths so we need to make them overpowered.  Unfortunately, WG doesn't listen to this sound advice and that's why we have CV's, subs and to a much lesser extent (atm) DD's killing the game.