Humor – Maybe it was the champagne?

Tpaktop2_1 NA

After celebrating New Years Eve, I had a WoWS dream after going to bed. It was weird as the other dreams I had about WoWS. Such as playing golf battle mode for shooting the most rounds in the hole to win the hole. Or the WoWS dream involving is a fight between a Megalodon and Godzilla with two human teams to help/fight against each other as time goes on. Then there was last night's dream being the scariest of them all. It is the ship scramble battle mode.

To explain, you pick the scramble battle mode first. Then you pick a ship. For example, I will pick the KG5. Then you wait in queue until a match is formed with teams by the match maker. During that time you will be presented with a ship of someone else waiting in queue. Then you as a player will then get a top 5 choice of commanders of the unknown queued player with their commanders and you pick the equipment and the commander skills quickly as possible. You can decide what the WoWS player has for equipment or skills. The opposing player has no say in the ship setup. No retaining has to be done. You can decide either no skills, or ½ of the skills for a 21 point commander, whatever is your decision. You can assigned for example, the worst skills and equipment to my KG5 battleship commander. Or as an alternate, the game could then assigned the ship setup and skills automatically and only you have to pick the unknown player's commander from the list choice.

Now what is the reward for playing this battle mode? Other than the glory of playing such a mode with credits and ship XP, 10X or 15X the free XP in the match. Make the reward worthwhile for playing this mode. Granted there much to be said that this idea being a crack head moment. But this is what my dream was about. It is scary being in my brain. 

:cap_haloween:

Maniacal laugh indeed. 

I sometime dream games.  None with surviving rule books. 

Somehow dreaming virtual reality seems a whole lot like Inception.

I had an interesting dream this morning. I was awake and could see the room but I was still dreaming images too and watched them change as they danced around the room until I was fully awake. This is why I've never even considered doing drugs -- my mind is entertaining enough as it is. I've had dreams that would make excellent movies too. I'm pretty sure that this is how a lot of screenwriters get their material.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1