Umm.........wazz the "thing" with the spaniards?

Andrewbassg

6 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

What he meant was, that Wedgie think that cruisers suck. So they play the "lets progressively frakk up cruisers, so we can sell moar babbies" game.

Uh

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Uh

53EB5C0D-3B99-4A7E-8E10-0AD06C0F515D.gif U know that babbies in wows slang means BB;s right? 

32 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

53EB5C0D-3B99-4A7E-8E10-0AD06C0F515D.gif U know that babbies in wows slang means BB;s right? 

Oh yes I know that.

2 hours ago, WES_HoundDog said:

The concealment is just too bad.  Which wouldn't be too bad if the armor didn't actually get worse every tier from like tier 7.   

The T8 admittedly has worse armor for its tier. But the T9 and especially the T10 don't have worse armor because when angled properly that spaced armor is a black hole for AP shells. You don't want to show full broadside on any cruiser aye. But you can absolutely infuriate people by doing angled shots while kiting because the spaced armor does its magic while you are angled and kiting. I've used the Castilla to great effect in clan battles and done some nutty drive by torps while bouncing shells from the unfortunate victim's friends. And that burst fire is absolutely monstrous for removing somebody from the fight by tapping their broadside with AP as you round a corner. Dealing 40,000+ damage in the space of a couple seconds is not a joke. The other thing is the spaced armor does you no good while you are long range lobbing because most of the shells that reach you when you are near or over 15km away are going to be arcing over your spaced armor scheme and landing on your deck. Which means that you need to wiggle and waggle with the best of them and be speed juking when doing the long range spam.

Play the ship as a wiggly long range HE spammer early in the match when you don't know where everyone is and there are too many potential ships that can crossfire you early on. And if you are on weak flank be prepared to kite for half the game. But once late game comes and you need to push in? These ships are quite strong when they only have to worry about a few ships instead of a half dozen plus.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Why is it so ridiculously hard to hit those Spanish cruisers with BB salvos? 

IDK what are you talking about I just vaporised one T9 with my Amagi not 5 min ago... 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mmmhmh, it seems that Lucia better than Catarina.....

Lucia.png

On 1/1/2024 at 10:56 AM, thornzero said:

The funny thing is they are ridiculously easy to citadel. Even little DD guns get some. I wonder why they often are showing broadside.

Probably Japanese heavy cruiser players next line. If I had a doubloon for every cit I've gotten on broadside yoshinos, azumas etc...

• Like 1