Migantium_Mashum RIP

Bigruss42

It is with great sadness to inform the forum that Migs has passed away.

I know some of the last posts on the EU forum were from members enquiring about him.

He fought his illness every bit as hard as he played.

Unfortunately his illness prevented him from playing much over the last few months as it cruelly robbed him of much of the use of his left hand. Despite this he did manage a few games the last only 10 days ago.

He was a good friend, comrade, and I'm proud to have fought alongside him in numerous battles.

On getting his terminal diagnosis he handed over his Clan to me as his deputy and I promised him to make it one he would be proud of. I will be keeping that promise.

• Sad 10

So sorry to hear this; although we never met in person, he struck me as a thoroughly good chap. My condolences to his friends and family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bigruss42 said:

I know some of the last posts on the EU forum were from members enquiring about him.

Unfortunately his illness prevented him from playing much over the last few months as it cruelly robbed him of much of the use of his left hand. Despite this he did manage a few games the last only 10 days ago.

He was a good friend, comrade, and I'm proud to have fought alongside him in numerous battles.

On getting his terminal diagnosis he handed over his Clan to me as his deputy and I promised him to make it one he would be proud of. I will be keeping that promise.

I don't recognize the name, but do offer my sincere condolences.
I still remember the topic of Kiwi1960 'going to the breakers'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bigruss42 said:

Sad news he was a good chap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Salute Migantium. I didn't know you but read your posts on the old forum as I lurked. Rest easy wherever you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My deepest condolences. He was definitely one of the good guys. RIP, Migs, you'll be missed home and overseas.

image.thumb.png.02a0ee21a3b387d91dec508e97b0f750.png

This is the link to the charity that was important to Migs. The EU forumites may remember him posting it on the forum back then, some months ago.

https://www.beaumondhouse.co.uk/

• Thanks 3

Sorry for this being my first post here, but since I read the thread on the english speaking forum...
Bad & sad news really, though I never had the luck to meet him ingame.

Edited by Silence_CN
  • Like 1

Can't say I heard of him since I wasn't on the EU server but my condolences to his friends and family regardless. It always sucks to lose someone close to you.

• Like 1

Condolences to his family and friends, I've met him few times in game and for years I was reading his input on EU forum. Rest in peace Mashum, you will be missed. 

• Like 1

Really sad news, condolences to his family and friends. I don't remember if I ever meet him in the game but he was a regular poster on the old forum. Unfortunately, once old forum is completely shot down all those posts will be lost.

R.I.P

• Like 3

On 8/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, Admiral_Karasu said:

My deepest condolences. He was definitely one of the good guys. RIP, Migs, you'll be missed home and overseas.

image.thumb.png.02a0ee21a3b387d91dec508e97b0f750.png

This is the link to the charity that was important to Migs. The EU forumites may remember him posting it on the forum back then, some months ago.

https://www.beaumondhouse.co.uk/

Please donate if you can, Mashum you will be missed mate.

So sorry I couldn't be there for your last game 😞😞😞😞😞😞

Resqueste Im Paci

• Like 1