A question about Clan Chat

Snargfargle

When I open up clan chat, sometimes I get a list of all of the previous messages and sometimes I only get a blank message window.  Does anyone know why this is and how I can toggle this behavior?

4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

When I open up clan chat, sometimes I get a list of all of the previous messages and sometimes I only get a blank message window.  Does anyone know why this is and how I can toggle this behavior?

All of the in game port chats are bonked and have been for some time. Operations channel and my own clan channel do the same thing. With the Ops channel, I just close and reopen it and the messages pop back up. My clan channel... hardly gets any use at all so I rarely bother... 

• Thanks 1

For Clan Chat, the only way to bring it back is to reboot the game. AFAIK... But it will disappear again after a while of playing.

More than likely a method used by the servers to be able to dynamically recover system resources like memory. More of a feature for WG and a bug for us.