PSA. There are some additional coupons in the armory

Andrewbassg

Hi all,

11 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Coupons.png

I saw the Doubloon coupons when they arrived... but I decided not to use them (and buy any shop with them)... I didn't buy the Santa crates for either Doubloons and/or real money either... the pathetic MEGA drop I got really persuaded me to not spend on anything...

Leo "Apollo11"

WG handed out these same coupons in 2021 and 2022 as well.

On 12/30/2023 at 7:34 PM, Andrewbassg said:

Coupons.png

That's when I buy the low tier ships that I don't want to see in the Santa Crates 🙂

Also some of the Tier 2-4 baby premiums that are interesting although I think I have them all at this point.

1 hour ago, Nevermore135 said:

WG handed out these same coupons in 2021 and 2022 as well.

Yes and they are about to expire. Probably there are people who aquired dubloons, one way or another and it would be a wasted opportunity, so...... a headsup didn't seemed a bad idea.  🙂 

16 hours ago, Andrewbassg said:

Yes and they are about to expire. Probably there are people who aquired dubloons, one way or another and it would be a wasted opportunity, so...... a headsup didn't seemed a bad idea.  🙂 

Indeed. My point was that these coupons are a recurring Holiday feature and shouldn’t be interpreted as a sign of desperation on the part of WG, as some are wont to do.

Edited by Nevermore135
  • Like 2