Let’s talk about Bungo.

Ocsimano18

5 hours ago, BlueNautilus said:

I too have unlocked Bungo recently, and I'm not yet sure what to make of her and the rest of her line.  The guns seem to be accurate, but on the whole, it doesn't feel like the guns are that much better than the Yamato line of BBs.  I probably need to play the line more to properly appreciate it...

These are my Bungo vs Lauria stats. I’ve better damage and kill numbers in Bungo, but a horrible win rate:

IMG_3326.thumb.jpeg.6f62798678fc546619b69bd37d72d7ee.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Ocsimano18 said:

These are my Bungo vs Lauria stats. I’ve better damage and kill numbers in Bungo, but a horrible win rate:

Well mid to long range bbs that are not good for pushing motly ahve a hard time to carrry solo in Randoms tehse days, unless you really go all in right away there is a good chance you will watch your flank go sail to the other side of the map or yolo in minutes...

Edited by Yedwy

11 hours ago, Ocsimano18 said:

The sample sizes are still so low that a few bad teams could significantly alter the respective win rates.  Team quality should be less and less a factor the more matches you have.  By the time you're at, say, 300 matches per ship team quality should be minimal in its effect.

• 3 weeks later...

I sense the the shells in this line are worse than the U.S. BB shells.

Flight time about the same, but they seem to have parachutes when they start plunging and make it easy to avoid the shots if the Bungo/Adatara is more than 14/15km away.

And ... they may be large calibre, but they do not have much penetration value.

A trash line?

Perhaps.

3 minutes ago, majmac said:

A trash line?

Perhaps.

WG must have spent most of the 12.9 development budget on the event camos and modified port...