Subtle_Octavian

33 minutes ago, Arcusaesopi said:

Oh, my... please model it on a ship for us 😄

Screenshot2023-12-28231123.thumb.png.79b1159d44761abeee7bbc8b4e865c36.png

Edited by Subtle_Octavian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I mean .... at this point, why dont they Create a "Sam the Cooking Guy" camo as well?! 

If this is their budget, maybe just save their money.

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I mean .... at this point, why dont they Create a "Sam the Cooking Guy" camo as well?! 

If this is their budget, maybe just save their money.

I'm guessing those of us who finished certain missions/tasks this December 2023 were given the Linus Tech Tips camouflage as a reward.
Last night I saw that I had one of them in my inventory.

18 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I'm guessing those of us who finished certain missions/tasks this December 2023 were given the Linus Tech Tips camouflage as a reward.

I probably had it myself, but I usually just sell of any camos I get because they usually make the warships look like Mexican Pinatas and im kinda digging the "raw look".

I just baffled over the random strays WG is hookin up to the game lately. Seems like everyone and their grandmother can get a camo or special captain in this game for some views or exposure.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I probably had it myself, but I usually just sell of any camos I get because they usually make the warships look like Mexican Pinatas and im kinda digging the "raw look".

I just baffled over the random strays WG is hookin up to the game lately. Seems like everyone and their grandmother can get a camo or special captain in this game for some views or exposure.

That seems like a thoughtful gift for an adventuress, eh?  🙂 
Have to admit, though, that I didn't know about the Linus Tech Tips endeavor until last night (when I did a quick internet search).

I have no problem with what may have been a small-scale low-key collaboration between World of Warships and Linus Tech Tips (as some form of advertising for Linus Tech Tips?).  Linus Tech Tips might be struggling to gain a wider audience and expand their maket-share, I guess.  Possibly this is merely one among many of their marketing efforts?
Again, I can't fault either WG/WOWs or LTT for doing what companies do {in order to advertise with the intention of making a sale of their product(s)}.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

That seems like a thoughtful gift for an adventuress, eh?  🙂 
Have to admit, though, that I didn't know about the Linus Tech Tips endeavor until last night (when I did a quick internet search).

I have no problem with what may have been a small-scale low-key collaboration between World of Warships and Linus Tech Tips (as some form of advertising for Linus Tech Tips?).  Linus Tech Tips might be struggling to gain a wider audience and expand their maket-share, I guess.  Possibly this is merely one among many of their marketing efforts?
Again, I can't fault either WG/WOWs or LTT for doing what companies do {in order to advertise with the intention of making a sale of their product(s)}.

I know collabs are big these days, especially with Youtube and social media etc, I guess im just used to them having ANY relevance to each other .... at all!

I guess next Legendary captain we will get will be the last winner of "The big British bake off"?                         ............. but if its free and a 10-pointer I even take Paul Hollywood!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

I know collabs are big these days, especially with Youtube and social media etc, I guess im just used to them having ANY relevance to each other .... at all!

I guess next Legendary captain we will get will be the last winner of "The big British bake off"?                         ............. but if its free and a 10-pointer I even take Paul Hollywood!

Gamers + Tech stuff = seems relevant enough, to me.  🙂 

British Baking Show could probably do collaboration about WW-II era naval recipes or Victory Gardens of the home front or something, eh?  🙂 

• Like 1

Jay from JayzTwoCents, another tech YT channel, is a fairly well known Wows player and he does promos for Wows on a semi regular basis on his channel.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Efros said:

Jay from JayzTwoCents, another tech YT channel, is a fairly well known Wows player and he does promos for Wows on a semi regular basis on his channel.

Yeah, he once bought the USS Iowa.

On 12/29/2023 at 11:59 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

I just looked into my inventory and I don't think I have one.  I'm just collecting camo hoping to have a really nice stash if they ever become really useful. I have 58 New Year Sky camos.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

I just looked into my inventory and I don't think I have one.  I'm just collecting camo hoping to have a really nice stash if they ever become really useful. I have 58 New Year Sky camos.

Whereas my stash turned into a bundle.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Whereas my stash turned into a bundle.

Are you saying you turned your stash of camos into credits? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.  In my case my desires cost less than the credits I have so, I'm good there.

I'm just imagining that I'm playing the long game.

• Like 2