Ship acquisition - been a great 4-6 weeks

Musket22

Since the release of the IJN alt. BB line, I have acquired the following ships.

IJN T9 BB Adatara

IJN T10 BB Bungo

Pre-XMas

Ger T6 CL Leipzig

USN T7 BB W.Virginia ‘44

UK T10 CL Plymouth (Steel)

Ger T7 BB Scharnhorst ‘43

Xmas 2023

UK T8 SS Alliance

Sov T8 CL Kutuzov

US T8 DD Halford

Sov T9 CA Kronstadt

UK T8 CV Indomitable

- Eur T6 DD Elli

- Ita T7 Ca Ferruccio

- UK T10 CA Defense

IJN T8 CA Tone

PA T8 CL Adm. Grau

Chi T9 CL Dalian

Yes, I bought a few Big Santa gifts but not too many!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Musket22 said:

Pre-XMas

I assume you mean "prior to Christmas Day", because the Scharn 43 was very definitely a part of the Christmas event. 

- Eur T6 DD Elli

- Ita T7 Ca Ferruccio

- UK T10 CA Defense

I had just enough resources to do that, but it would have cost me ALL those resources.I decided that said resources were best poured into multiple other ships (and keeping my premium time going for another 20 months). I was nowhere near getting Kitakami.

Yes, all the gameplay I'm seeing for Defence right now makes her look like a super-powered death machine, and it briefly made me wonder about doing it, but I decided it was still too expensive for my tastes. To each their own!

UK T8 SS Alliance

I actually pulled this one in a free crate on the PTS. Should I include it in my totals? 🤣

Overall seems like quite a nice variety of pulls you got there. Hope you enjoy playing with your new toys!

• Like 5

Yes, this has to be the largest ship gifting I've seen in this game since I have been playing.  I have received 18 ships so far.....  Yes, I purchased the Iwami for Coal with a coupon and the Sigfried for RP's.  But, that still is a lot of ships.....

And, the cost of outfitting them at was a lot of credits but, I am well over 2 billion....  So, a great start to the next year !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1