How's your snowflake harvest going?

BCGrog

Me: 466 ships.

I started at Tier 11's and now have about twenty Tier 5's left then I'm done.

Had to resort to Co-Op for the 5's because asymmetric only went down to 6's.

I skipped the 5's last harvest because, well, I got bored. But this time I used up almost all my coal to get to the Defense, so I'm rebuilding the coal stock.

418 ships, excluding my Tier 1-4 ships (another 45 ships).

I finished a few days ago, except for whatever ships I acquire between now and the end of the event.

Edited by desmo_2

250ish ships, and I am now at the point where when I clear a ship my "bonus" number goes down. played the T10's, some of the T9's and a bunch of T7's (Brawls). So I'll probably blow off the rest of the snowflakes and see where I end up tomorrow. I will be getting another few T9/10 ships in the next week as I finish their tech tree grinds (or regrinds for the Harugumo)

Finished Wednesday

It's faster to run DDs and cruisers through Co-op/Asymm/Operations, which clears the flakes off BB/CV/Subs.

Finished today. 493 ships in port minus the low tiers. Also had enough resources to get the Kita today also. A couple of weeks more and I'll have enough fxp to get the tier 10 Jap Battlecruiser. I think I'm up to 6 ships pulled in the Santa Crates so far and should be able to get another 3 or 4 more megas before the end.

I had 358 or 360 ships to start with an it took me 4-5 days (don't actually remember) to clean the flakes out.  Used a lot of Asymmetrical Battles where I'd get three flakes a match.

Edited by Asym

15 minutes ago, Beleaf said:

Finished Wednesday

It's faster to run DDs and cruisers through Co-op/Asymm/Operations, which clears the flakes off BB/CV/Subs.

I did all mine in asymetric. Knocked off the tier 10's first. That way I got rid of the tier 11's, the cv's I never play, then the dd's. Then I hit tier 9 and got rid og the tier6. By the time I finished all my tier 8's I only had half a dozen tier7's left. I think I finished faster this year even with more ships in port.

12 minutes ago, Paladin1954 said:

I did all mine in asymetric. Knocked off the tier 10's first. That way I got rid of the tier 11's, the cv's I never play, then the dd's. Then I hit tier 9 and got rid og the tier6. By the time I finished all my tier 8's I only had half a dozen tier7's left. I think I finished faster this year even with more ships in port.

Hot pfp very nice

425 ships... no Super Ships or tier 1-4s except for the special ones given away by WG years ago.

Got tier 9-10 done, got bored of it.

Wasn't gonna finish tier 8, then it appears WG is changing the Battle Pass for less steel, so begrudgingly finished them a couple days ago for the steel.

Not bothering with tier 5-7. Leaving 140k coal unclaimed, but don't care anymore since I am getting sick of the game. Also, have all the coal ships and unique commanders, so really have no pressing need for the extra coal.

255 ships.... done with all my tier 10, 9, 8, 7 and some 6.

Did them almost all in coop I must have played 150 games thank god for coop.

I didnt lose one game and it was fast and fun for the most part.

Just got out of random and got killed and lost 3 games in a row. I forgot I have to dodge now and that other ships shoot back at me. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, clammboy said:

255 ships.... done with all my tier 10, 9, 8, 7 and some 6.

Did them almost all in coop I must have played 150 games thank god for coop.

I didnt lose one game and it was fast and fun for the most part.

Just got out of random and got killed and lost 3 games in a row. I forgot I have to dodge now and that other ships shoot back at me. 

I have trouble with that adjustment too!

Roughly halfway through my snowflakes, haven't had much time to focus on them. Probably my most productive session was tonight where I had time for 6-8 asymmetric Battles in battleships to work on the dockyard mission while doing flakes. I have finished T9 dd, cruiser and BBs flakes. So far T5 and T6 boats (aside from the ones I actually want to play, Kamikaze/T61/others) have been cleaned off and I started using the rewards on T7s. 

Once this dockyard week is complete I'll probably start working on the T10s. 

I am kind of finished since a week or so, have got some new ships in crates and the salvage event and now stord later today but all are covered in rewards.

Asymmetric was a great help. 

• Like 1

Currently I have 409 ships listed in my Port.
I knocked-off all of the available "snowflakes", two days ago.

The steel & coal and other holiday season goodies have been welcome.

The Enterprise continues to elude me better than "the truth" on the television series "The X-Files", though.  😉 

At the moment, my Armory includes 8 "Christmas Tokens" (which are in the shape of a Christmas Tree) and 13 "Festive Certificates".
I'm considering how to best utilize them.

2 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

The Enterprise continues to elude me better than "the truth" on the television series "The X-Files", though.  😉 

Damn I have the Enerprise got it in a crate a while back. I wish I could give it to you for Christmas Wolf. I have never played her and I dont think I ever will.

34 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Damn I have the Enerprise got it in a crate a while back. I wish I could give it to you for Christmas Wolf. I have never played her and I dont think I ever will.

Thanks for the kind words.  I'll be patient.  The longer the chase, the more satisfying the eventual catching will be.   🙂 

1 hour ago, clammboy said:

It's too bad WG doesn't let us sell ships to each other with a kickback to WG.

Would be another way to make money off the game.

10 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

It's too bad WG doesn't let us sell ships to each other with a kickback to WG.

Would be another way to make money off the game.

Even if just at Christmas they let us gift a ship to someone. Things tend to get dicey when money is invoved but let me give away a ship at Christmas .

• Like 2