What is your favorite music to listen to while playing World of Warships?

MysticalWar

Yep great music from War Thunder I always say music makes the game more exciting if you can find the right tunes for battle.

2 minutes ago, Exchequer said:

Is there anything better than this!  

I used to listen to those tunes when I first started playing Wows and I loved them , there very cherished tunes.

• Like 1

I enjoy many film scores such as Gladiator, Alexander, or Pirates of the Caribbean etc - 'big music' pieces that usually accompany epic films (in fact I think they're usually titled as 'Epic Battle Music' on YouTube. In addition (and not exactly in keeping with the era WoWs is set - I often go back to the Sea Shanty songs from AC Black Flag; I really enjoyed that game and find the music quite relaxing. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WaveRider said:

I enjoy many film scores such as Gladiator, Alexander, or Pirates of the Caribbean etc - 'big music' pieces that usually accompany epic films (in fact I think they're usually titled as 'Epic Battle Music' on YouTube. In addition (and not exactly in keeping with the era WoWs is set - I often go back to the Sea Shanty songs from AC Black Flag; I really enjoyed that game and find the music quite relaxing. 🙂 

This battle even though it was way back then looks like a modern battlefield say like Vietnam where the romans burn down the trees and people to win. This battle is how I feel about every World of Warships battle its a epic struggle for points and credits.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

a modern battlefield say like Vietnam where the romans burn down the trees and people to win.

Now there's an alternative history I'd like to see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

Now there's an alternative history I'd like to see. 

Well in the battle they did use fire bombs that  hit the trees and hurt the bad guys.