Fabrick Flags are too small - we already have the solution in game - also other ship customization ship crests ect...

kriegerfaust

main-qimg-bef6e89a7de11e4fa5c1a5f956b177

Europe - Commonwealth - Pan-Asia - Pan-America and many other factions, let us be honest it is hard to tell the nation of ship with hundreds of ships and many factions.  One of the few factions you can tell at a glance is Italy, i know we can't just make up a deck paint job that can mark every faction from every other.

blob?bcid=qFXjNFBOHHQGRCfbFC3dK4EuwndS..

We do have flags but they are far too small and making them too big would get in the way of targeting the enemy ship and perhaps ships behind them.  So place them on the top of the ship one of the few places that won't clash with most skins that are placed on ships.  This would work on UK but would be even better on a ship from a faction made up of countries like the Commonwealth.

09_bb61.jpg

I know it is a small thing but it be great to see national pride, maybe even use period or different flags, such as state flags for the Battleships named after US States.  I think if they have to they could give them away like the flags, cammos, badges and such that they already give away and sell giving us more content.

Edited by kriegerfaust

• kriegerfaust changed the title to Fabrick Flags are too small - we already have the solution in game - also other ship customization ship crests ect...