Distinctive Insignia Selected has received an upgrade

Admiral_Karasu

Please notice that the Art Department has given the insignias a little facelift. That covers the clan patch (you may remember how the clan tag disappeared from the patch some time this summer), but also apparently the section itself has received an upgrade. I haven't yet checked what's changed, but here's the updated version of the clan patch with insignia and clan tag below.

image.thumb.png.02b10f967553da56398144ba0d49bc28.png

• Like 1

Yeah I noticed it as well not bad, you can now seperately select any color or backround type

Edited by Yedwy
  • Like 1

to be honest I dont see any change.you can adjust a little more colors but thats it. patches and borders are the same everything is the same

14 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

to be honest I dont see any change.you can adjust a little more colors but thats it. patches and borders are the same everything is the same

Before you could only have the 3 clan tag options, now you can pick any color, also IIRC you couldnt change the backround "texture" beforehand

Edited by Yedwy

Just now, Yedwy said:

Before you could only have the 3 clan tag options, now you can pick any color

And before you paid for different color patches with clan tag.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Before you could only have the 3 clan tag options, now you can pick any color, also IIRC you couldnt change the backround "texture" beforehand

did you see change texture color, the diffrence is barely visible

While I would love to have a bigger color selection for the patches and more symbols, I can't complain.

This is one of the changes that WG did right.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wulf_Ace said:

did you see change texture color, the diffrence is barely visible

Its textrue pattern not much you can do there it still hast to mimic something at least similar tu canvas and stuff its a backround anyway...

Edited by Yedwy