A New Beginning!

Tabatha1969

I am so glad we can finally look somewhere else for WoWs information besides their cluttery WoWs Discord!!

Opener.webp

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tabatha1969 said:

I am so glad we can finally look somewhere else for WoWs information besides their cluttery WoWs Discord!!

Opener.webp

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I had posted all the LWN reviews on the woWs Discord, but even there, people were commenting on the "archive" itself, so if you wanted to find the right guide, you'd have to use the Search function to even find it. And forget finding something specific being asked to Wargaming staff in a seas of ever-scrolling comments. WoWs discord just does NOT work as a forum replacement in ANY medium.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I had posted all the LWN reviews on the woWs Discord, but even there, people were commenting on the "archive" itself, so if you wanted to find the right guide, you'd have to use the Search function to even find it. And forget finding something specific being asked to Wargaming staff in a seas of ever-scrolling comments. WoWs discord just does NOT work as a forum replacement in ANY medium.

What do you mean? WG knows best and them going to discord will obviously work better as a forum… sarcasm of course 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Copperhead550 said:

What do you mean? WG knows best and them going to discord will obviously work better as a forum… sarcasm of course 

shutup-treasureplanet.gif

Just kidding of course 😜

7 minutes ago, Sailor_Moon said:

shutup-treasureplanet.gif

Just kidding of course 😜

Not many good gifs for the dr…

IMG_2364.gif

Many of the windows, boxes, and buttons are white on white with white borders on mobile this making them invisible. It took me a few tries to register as I didn't realize there was a checkbox next to Terms and Conditions, and it took a little while to comment as I just have to tap in blank white space until a box materializes that I can type in. Perhaps there is a dark mode I haven't found yet, just initial feedback to check mobile settings and border colors. Also the check box to quote a post pops up a quote prompt which is outside my field of view. Just a minor thing.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:10 AM, Tabatha1969 said:

Opener.webp

Finding anything older an 30 minutes in a busy Discord server is a frustrating experience at best and not for the faint hearted.

On 8/14/2023 at 2:52 PM, Toodleypops said:

Many of the windows, boxes, and buttons are white on white with white borders on mobile this making them invisible. It took me a few tries to register as I didn't realize there was a checkbox next to Terms and Conditions, and it took a little while to comment as I just have to tap in blank white space until a box materializes that I can type in. Perhaps there is a dark mode I haven't found yet, just initial feedback to check mobile settings and border colors. Also the check box to quote a post pops up a quote prompt which is outside my field of view. Just a minor thing.

On the bottom of the page you can select a different theme. You have different ones to choose from.  

What browser are you using?