I wonder if the USS Wisconsin Would come to World of Warships?

MysticalWar

I think it would be nice to have all four Iowa class ships in-game.  Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey and Wisconsin.
I imagine it would be nice for museum collaborations and premium versions of the ships to be created for the purpose.  
Museum Curators might consider becoming in-game Commanders?

• Thanks 1

Of all of the Iowa class ships that should be in this game the Wisconsin should have been first....

She fired the last combat support mission of any battleship in the modern era.  Why isn't she in this game is beyond me,  And, for those older, maybe you remember the Iraqi soldiers surrendering to the Wisconsin's drone......  Those lads had seen the day before what a BB's main guns can do and............found something white to wave.

What else is there to say?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Asym said:

remember the Iraqi soldiers surrendering to the Wisconsin's drone......  Those lads had seen the day before what a BB's main guns can do and............found something white to wave.

I was in an 8-inch artillery unit and have watched what those 200-pound shells can do. I've also seen 500-pound bombs dropped from planes go off. I can't begin to imagine being in the vicinity when a one-ton, 16-inch shell explodes, however.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

I was in an 8-inch artillery unit and have watched what those 200-pound shells can do. I've also seen 500-pound bombs dropped from planes go off. I can't begin to imagine being in the vicinity when a one-ton, 16-inch shell explodes, however.

They're good for destroying alien communication arrays on Ohahu.
Also, the Battleship New Jersey youtube channel has at least one video depicting what 16-inch projectiles are capable of when performing shore-bombardment and fire-support missions.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

Battleship New Jersey youtube channel

I like that channel. I toured the North Carolina once but didn't have enough time to actually learn much about it.

• Like 2