Stord 44 - worth 3500 dubs?

Prva_paroplavebná

From a value prespective, 3500 dubs is about 2/3rds the price of a T7 DD, plus with the steel, coal, certs, and 10 point captains added to it it is worth it value wise.

As for the ship, her gunnery wins no prizes being almost perfectly mid, her torps aren't prize winners either with good range and speed but no damage, her smoke is German which is the worst smoke you can have, 6.8km detection is not a compliment, and she has Farragut health (already poor at T6) at T7. What saves her is that super heal. Being able to heal back damage that many other DDs at this tier cannot can be big in gunfights (but the other two DDs with heals outgun you as well so picking a fight with Skane or Huron may not be a good idea) so it really helps you survive more than anything.

Basically envision a T7 Neustrashimy: you aren't good at anything, except surviving. And surviving in a DD is a powerful ability few can master.

• Like 1

Is it only me that finds this Holidays in Santa city/Battle pass a bit strange?! I finished it and gotten what I think are the best rewards for free.

• Scharnhorst 43 (which by most seem to be way better then Stord)
  • A boat load of Santa gifts from small to Mega
  • 1 200 Steel
  • A really smokin 6 point commander
  • 12 000 Coal 
  • and a lot of other stuff

I really cant see the point of spending 3 500 dabloons for some meeh T7 DDs thats probably just a port queen and some certificate that combined can give you what I already gotten in the free line?!

Really seems like the "Bang for the buck" shrinks more and more for each update regarding both Battle pass and other Pay for lottery stuff.

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube
  • Like 3