What show has the funniest moments in television

MysticalWar

From an episode of Star Trek Strange New Worlds in which a phenomena caused pretty-much everyone in the entire space sector to perform their duties as though they were in a "musical" production, including the Klingons.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | "Status Report" Lyric Video (S2, E9) | Paramount+

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | We Are One (Full Performance) | Paramount+

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Like 2

SOAP.  1977 to 1981.  One of best produced and funny TV shows I've ever watched.\

Mork and Mindy.  1878 to 1982.  Here again, if you want to see Robin Williams being Robin Williams......here you go !

• Like 2

On 12/18/2023 at 5:27 PM, Wolfswetpaws said:

From an episode of Star Trek Strange New Worlds in which a phenomena caused pretty-much everyone in the entire space sector to perform their duties as though they were in a "musical" production, including the Klingons.

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | "Status Report" Lyric Video (S2, E9) | Paramount+

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds | We Are One (Full Performance) | Paramount+

As much as I love Strange New Worlds, I just can't bring myself to watch that episode.   

Everyone has a favorite, but my favorite "The Office" episode is Dinner Party..

• Like 2