Oland torps literally blast a cruiser out of the water

SoshiSone

If there is that much force you should see the ship hull literally shatter and tear into pieces in mid-air as its back end was lifted out of the water and then rapidly sink to the bottom. Given this is Weegee work though they probably just have a physics bug lost in the spaghetti.

3 hours ago, Kynami said:

If there is that much force you should see the ship hull literally shatter and tear into pieces in mid-air as its back end was lifted out of the water and then rapidly sink to the bottom. Given this is Weegee work though they probably just have a physics bug lost in the spaghetti.

Yes, I think this occurs when the ship losing its last HP is grounded. Ive seen a BB jump from a 5" round. 

• Like 1

There are many clips on YT with very strange ship behavior, ships becoming submarines when crashing into teammates, ships rolling over other ships etc etc. I think there's a clip where someone spawned with their ship on top of an islands or mountain as well.

Usual spaghetti coding.

• Like 1

i have seen shells pass through the hull of an enemy ship, i was sweetly romancing an island but my guns were far above the land, dozens of shells smacked right through the center of an enemy hull