Weekend Spree, 15 to 17 December 2023

Ensign Cthulhu

A weekend of snow shovelling, so to speak.

I cleaned out everything except Tier 6 - I still have 57 of those to go.

I used my bonus snowflakes that I got for the 400+ BXP matches (all in coop) to slowly whittle away at the Tier 5 ships. By the time I'd got to a couple dozen or so T7 ships left to play, all I had remaining of T5 was Exeter, Emerald and Kamikaze R, so I did those manually.

I finished off the rest of the T7 ships today, and started the T6 ships to cross a couple of mission thresholds. 57 snowflakes left to go. Should be done by the end of the week. By the time I finish the battle pass and get the steel from it, I will have enough for either of the two ships I really want (Z-42 and Mecklenburg) and can make a choice.

• Like 1

So in between Christmas shopping and other IRL chores, I managed to get all of my steel snowflakes cleared.  This also earned me enough reward points to clear off the rest of my fleet without having to play them.  (I'll still play most of them, but it is nice to know that I can stop at any time.)

I also managed to get in some time on the PTS.  I ended up playing some random matches in order to secure the rewards.  For a co-op main I did pretty well:

image.thumb.png.5e8c8a2a0e7029a68c087dce14bcadc9.png

image.thumb.png.08c3691e58f0930df951ad6434c254d5.png

• Like 2

Finished the entire Snowflakes grind (coal, steel and certifates) with the help of Asymmetric, Ranked and Brawl Battle events, that have produced so many 1100+ Base XP battles to take full advantage of the rewards system.

Pushed Battle Pass (or its equivalent) to Stage 15 with ease and collected the New Year commemorative flag for this year. And even with the stages are progressively steeper, it would still be a piece of cake to finish it, given there is still more than 3 weeks left and that earning 1500 Base XP everyday is enough to complete the majority part of the Daily trial.

Read with much interest about a speculated guesswork list on how new premium ships would be released.

• Like 1

Well, the snowflakes were done a while back and I'm at stage 26 of that other Christmas thingy, I don't remember the name....  Didn't play very much at all really. 

Finished a long time project with 7.62x39 with a close friend of mine and the weather outside was simply gorgeous...!

Other than that, waiting for the next dockyard segment cause there is nothing else to do.......bored.