Last Stand off North Cape and progress points

Arcus_Aesopi

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/last-stand-off-north-cape/

Just got to my snowflakes on T-VII's and noticed progress on the thing above. 

Figured I'd remind everyone and also note that it gives "progress points" if you're tracking toward the Stord '43.  I'm on level 16 and would have to complete the above to complete it today (probably won't) in order to progress.

This is probably the last day I'll be able to complete a stage a day if I finish the 20 battles from above in the specific ships... the extra points have helped 🙂

Good luck all 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arcusaesopi said:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/last-stand-off-north-cape/

Just got to my snowflakes on T-VII's and noticed progress on the thing above. 

Figured I'd remind everyone and also note that it gives "progress points" if you're tracking toward the Stord '43.  I'm on level 16 and would have to complete the above to complete it today (probably won't) in order to progress.

This is probably the last day I'll be able to complete a stage a day if I finish the 20 battles from above in the specific ships... the extra points have helped 🙂

Good luck all 😄

Thank you for the info!

I was scratching my head about this Last Stand for North Cape thing. It mentioned a special combat mission but you won't find the mission in your Combat Missions in the game client. All you have to do is to play 20 battles using the ships in the ship list. You'll get a tick for every 5 battles played. I just finished 15 battles and hopefully a button will appear for me to claim the reward after I finish the last 5.

Edited by BigHeadShrimp
  • Like 3

When the article came out, I clicked the "claim" tab first because it was the first tab I saw.  "Denied!" because I hadn't yet clicked "participate" which was the 2nd tab in the article (typical WG confusion).  So I clicked "participate".  I played the ships to completion, as indicated by red X's changing to green checks, but got no indication that I received the 10 Holidays in Santa City points.  The previous tabs in the news article now say "you are already participating in this offer."  I wish I would have taken note of how many Holidays in Santa City points I had prior to mission completion...but of course I didn't know which game was going to be the last game since you only get a check every five games rather than a real time progress bar.  I guess I will have to trust that WG credited my mission completion correctly...

😒

Edited by desmo_2
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

When the article came out, I clicked the "claim" tab first because it was the first tab I saw.  "Denied!" because I hadn't yet clicked "participate" which was the 2nd tab in the article (typical WG confusion).  So I clicked "participate".  I played the ships to completion, as indicated by red X's changing to green checks, but got no indication that I received the 10 Holidays in Santa City points.  The previous tabs in the news article now say "you are already participating in this offer."  I wish I would have taken note of how many Holidays in Santa City points I had prior to mission completion...but of course I didn't know which game was going to be the last game since you only get a check every five games rather than a real time progress bar.  I guess I will have to trust that WG credited my mission completion correctly...

😒

I'm in the same situation and I've sent in a ticket to support. I'll let everyone know what they say.

The implementation is so unnecessarily complicated. We have to check the article on the website to monitor our progress. Why can't this mission be included in the Combat Missions section in the Port view?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gnirf said:

I have completed it when you rerturn to the page and have 4 green ticks you use the claim reward button. It works.

I have 4 green check marks and no claim reward button

I finished the mission and there's no claim reward button. I checked my holiday points and there's no increase. I sent in a support ticket.

• Like 1

All checkmarks completed, no claim reward button, no increase in Progress Points. Seems typical of WG to create an event and then break it.

11 hours ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I have 4 green check marks and no claim reward button

On the page that you see the 4 green marks? That is where it should be located. It was for me anyway. but if you miss that it is indeed broken for you.

11 hours ago, Gnirf said:

On the page that you see the 4 green marks? That is where it should be located. It was for me anyway. but if you miss that it is indeed broken for you.

Yes, I've sent in a support ticket 

3 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

This is what I get, sounds like others as well.  No points awarded, even after re-logging in.

shot-23.12.19_07.34.01-0567.jpg

Exactly how it looks for me! Still no response from support and it's been 3 days since I sent in the ticket

15 hours ago, meatgrindr said:

This is what I get, sounds like others as well.  No points awarded, even after re-logging in.

shot-23.12.19_07.34.01-0567.jpg

I got the exact same thing.  On a hunch, I decided to check when I clicked the webpage buttons.  That turned out to be on 12/13 at 00:30.  Going back through my in-game screenshots, I found this one from initial login on 12/13 at 00:57

EqVng54.jpg

The 15,000 comp is for the Scharnhorst patch I already had, which means I got credited with the rewards as soon as I clicked the button instead of when I completed the 20 battle requirement.

spaghetti code, it's not just for the game.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Amaruk said:

I got the exact same thing.  On a hunch, I decided to check when I clicked the webpage buttons.  That turned out to be on 12/13 at 00:30.  Going back through my in-game screenshots, I found this one from initial login on 12/13 at 00:57

EqVng54.jpg

The 15,000 comp is for the Scharnhorst patch I already had, which means I got credited with the rewards as soon as I clicked the button instead of when I completed the 20 battle requirement.

spaghetti code, it's not just for the game.

Yep, I heard back from support which claimed I was credited the points automatically on Dec 12th