Mods by Badobest

WES_HoundDog

Anyone with modstation gotten these updated like the side panels?     Not sure if they are just not updated or if i should delete and reinstall modstation like sometimes after an update.

I use modstation and there's only side panel mod available, last checked 1 week ago. Rest are greyed out. No reinstall for the latest patch.

I believe at least one of them being out is due to them no longer being worked on. IIrc according to a reddit post.

Also I just didn't see your thread.

Edited by Verytis

38 minutes ago, Verytis said:

I use modstation and there's only side panel mod available, last checked 1 week ago. Rest are greyed out. No reinstall for the latest patch.

I believe at least one of them being out is due to them no longer being worked on. IIrc according to a reddit post.

Also I just didn't see your thread.

I think that was Autospy with the movement indicators.  Which however surprisingly work now.

• Like 1

There are a lot of mods on the ModStation that are currently defunct, and this has been the case for several months now. This is likely a result of the WG/Lesta split (some mods that came out of the old RU community are now exclusive to MK) and WG shifting their community communications to Discord and killing off the official forums.

Edited by Nevermore135