Ok.. I can admit when I am wrong......

Col_NASTY

When I first saw the Flakes event description I thought I was going to be screwed.  With 460 Ships and not a ton of free time I just KNEW I wouldn't get it done.

A few people mentioned that it would be doable even with IRL and Travel and Christmas shopping and family etc.

SO I started working on it and getting them done in Asymmetrical and Randoms.

Played a ton of great games, motivated by getting that "4"

Spending stuff as I went along. SO HEAD DOWN I worked it.

Stopped even spending them as I went along and just played.

Just a min ago I was triggered because I didn't see my Battle rewards after a great match ( always looking for that number of Battles I didn't have to do for a flake.

After checking everything I finally found this..........  I guess I'm done.🤩

And I don't leave town for a week : )

aergserhgear.thumb.png.ed8cd63f74bd8a6bd5d9810c30b4f2c9.png

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Col_NASTY said:

When I first saw the Flakes event description I thought I was going to be screwed.  With 460 Ships and not a ton of free time I just KNEW I wouldn't get it done.

A few people mentioned that it would be doable even with IRL and Travel and Christmas shopping and family etc.

Just a min ago I was triggered because I didn't see my Battle rewards after a great match ( always looking for that number of Battles I didn't have to do for a flake.

aergserhgear.thumb.png.ed8cd63f74bd8a6bd5d9810c30b4f2c9.png

Awesome work clearing flakes! On another note you're an amazing person for knowing when you're wrong and accepting it. We're all wrong sometimes but it takes a bigger man to accept that, we need more people like you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gosh, I have 368 ships and was done on Saturday....  Thank the Schwartz !@!!

You did well Pilgrim.... Now, get lost and have fun !!!

Congratulations. Got some tier 8 and all of tier 9 and 10 done, but now I really have no urge to do any more. Will be missing out on a few thousand steel and over 100k coal, but WGs actions lately has really made my interest in the game greatly dwindle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Potter said:

Congratulations. Got some tier 8 and all of tier 9 and 10 done, but now I really have no urge to do any more. Will be missing out on a few thousand steel and over 100k coal, but WGs actions lately has really made my interest in the game greatly dwindle.

Playing asymmetrical was frustrating at times but I scored enough XP to Skip almost 300 of my ships. That's what made it doable. Got tiresome at times and people are very frustrating who come to Yolo and be carried.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col_NASTY said:

Playing asymmetrical was frustrating at times but I scored enough XP to Skip almost 300 of my ships. That's what made it doable. Got tiresome at times and people are very frustrating who come to Yolo and be carried.

Yeah, used Asymmetrical Battles on mine. Made it quick. Was fine in the high tiers in 9 and 10, won almost every game with 3 and mostly 4 extra rewards. But when I got down to the lower tiers, win rate dropped and barely could get 2 extra rewards because the teams are a whole lot worse on the lower tiers than the higher tiers for some reason. Just doesn't make it fun. Should have used the tier 9s and 10s to clear out the lower tiers but I wanted to get all the tickets for mega crates, lol. My mistake.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

Congratulations.  🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colonel Potter said:

Yeah, used Asymmetrical Battles on mine. Made it quick. Was fine in the high tiers in 9 and 10, won almost every game with 3 and mostly 4 extra rewards. But when I got down to the lower tiers, win rate dropped and barely could get 2 extra rewards because the teams are a whole lot worse on the lower tiers than the higher tiers for some reason. Just doesn't make it fun. Should have used the tier 9s and 10s to clear out the lower tiers but I wanted to get all the tickets for mega crates, lol. My mistake.

I actually did just that and, as you correctly stated, it made it really easy !  I was done Saturday with 368 ships.  Fastest I've ever got that chore done !  Now, the only draw back is the amount of tier * through 9 ships.... 

• Like 2

<double take time>

shock.gif.594483160ace2aec114e174b60e67e57.gif

Col_NASTY ... the Col_NASTY is a Moderator?

We are indeed in the Last Times.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, iDuckman said:

<double take time>

Alas, that ^^^^ is the the preface to the first seal's binding......woe unto Man and Game......for, he has come;  to moderate that which can not be moderated.  Woe, the end of days is nigh....abandon all joy......  LOL. !!!  Great video clip !!!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, iDuckman said:

<double take time>

You just now noticed that?

I have been here since day 3 or so. We joined the same day actually.😉

MOD soon after that.

e5677ie657i.gif.e734f15dd7f23f730c91cfea80723a4f.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, iDuckman said:

<double take time>

He's been one for a while.  You only noticed, today?  🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col_NASTY said:

e5677ie657i.gif.e734f15dd7f23f730c91cfea80723a4f.gif

*There's* the Col. we know and ... know. 

We haven't gotten into an argument lately, so why would I notice? 

Love the hair mop, btw.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, iDuckman said:

<double take time>

Ayup. He was foolish enough to volunteer 🙂

There are a lot of folks who are much more "agreeably disagreeable" on this board. Thanks for making amusing responses @iDuckman

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I buckled down and finished my tier 8s for the Steel since it seems like it is going to become scarce in the next Battle Pass. Not gonna bother with the rest since I have all the coal ships available, and coal is easy to come by for me.

Also, tried to edit my post above and add this comment there, but it wouldn't let me edit, lol.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:44 AM, Col_NASTY said:

I used Asymmetric to finish off mine, as well as grind for the last couple of T10s I was missing.

It was a bit frustrating as not everyone seemed to know how to play the mode, but it did result in me being able to get enough coal for the Meme ship.