Proposed CV and Submarine changes discussion thread

Subtle_Octavian

Jingles in a recent video said the CV spotting changes come with an increased detection range for DDs? 

Seriously?

1 minute ago, Infidel said:

Jingles in a recent video said the CV spotting changes come with an increased detection range for DDs? 

Seriously?

Oh god, I hope not. I focus on DDs and am looking forward to a bit of a break in the cv spotting arena.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Infidel said:

Seriously?

Well obviously. Carrier buffs need some destroyer nerfs to help make the buffs buffier. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Infidel said:

Seriously?

Saw that as well, was really hoping he got that wrong just like most other things he says 😃. Nerfing Air detect for all DDs is just beyond retarded, not like there is a lack of things that can detect a DD without it, and this just makes sure the CV can strike any DD planes without even using a fighter consumable as spotted. And now even more random detection by random planes in the sky ... that you can do nothing about.

Good thing I almost exclusively switched from DDs to Subs. They can do everything DDs can without all the BS that is designed to kill DDs (CV planes, DD planes, Cruiser planes, BB hybrid planes, hydro, radar etc etc), and even get double or triple the amount of rewards doing it...... with zero risks.

The so called "nerfs" to Subs are almost buffs instead. So you shotgun from 3 km instead of 2. Ships get faster reloading ASW but they nerfed the damage. And meanwhile buffed the maneuverability of all subs so they can turn on a dime...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Itwastuesday said:

Well obviously. Carrier buffs need some destroyer nerfs to help make the buffs buffier. 

Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer-movie.jpg&f=1&n 

Edited to add:  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103893/

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OldSchoolGaming_Youtube said:

The so called "nerfs" to Subs are almost buffs instead. So you shotgun from 3 km instead of 2. Ships get faster reloading ASW but they nerfed the damage. And meanwhile buffed the maneuverability of all subs so they can turn on a dime...

Lol I am glad you said that and not me you said what I was thinking. But coming from someone who plays subs it holds more water.   

9 hours ago, Infidel said:

Seriously?

I wouldn't trust Jingles alone on something like that...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I wouldn't trust Jingles alone on something like that...

Jingles is mistaking what the RU version is doing.

• Thanks 1

Since their announcement of the Hydrophone nerf was a single line in a devpost, I wouldn't count out there being changes they aren't announcing that we'll have to find out about ourselves.  

Edited by Jakob Knight
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Beleaf said:

Jingles is mistaking what the RU version is doing.

Hmmm, thanks. OldSchoolGaming_Youtube, you have some points even if I refuse to submerge 😉