The "other" ships from the Kitty event ( ya know,like the.... "other women") :)

Andrewbassg

So my impressions so far: the Italo boat is pretty meh. Her dispersion is...not really good. The 4 gun turret is the culprit, me thinks. Range is kinda nice, but Schors/Lazo exists. And no AP.  Only two charges on her smoke, with a looong reload, no Hydro, torps are sorta landmines, soo.....me no gusto. Like I said the Schors sisters can do all what she can and.... much better.

However the Elli.......she's an interesting boat 🙂.  She can do 37.2 kts. Without flag. At T6   😮   Torps low dmg but FAST. Guns are nice with  decent reload,tho low fire chance. If Ops were still tiered...... she would be a strong contender. She seems to be a very fun boat.

I only tried them in Asym battles, to get a hang on them. Too many ships to play  :)  

Thoughts?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

So my impressions so far: the Italo boat is pretty meh. Her dispersion is...not really good. The 4 gun turret is the culprit, me thinks. Range is kinda nice, but Schors/Lazo exists. And no AP.  Only two charges on her smoke, with a looong reload, no Hydro, torps are sorta landmines, soo.....me no gusto. Like I said the Schors sisters can do all what she can and.... much better.

However the Elli.......she's an interesting boat 🙂.  She can do 37.2 kts. Without flag. At T6   😮   Torps low dmg but FAST. Guns are nice with  decent reload,tho low fire chance. If Ops were still tiered...... she would be a strong contender. She seems to be a very fun boat.

I only tried them in Asym battles, to get a hang on them. Too many ships to play  :)  

Thoughts?

Shchors, Lazo and Elli cannot penetrate 32-mm plating with HE. Ferruccio has extremely good ballistics on par with Elbing and Pozharsky. Montecuccoli can also make 37kts without Sierra Mike at Tier 5.

You have no Italian commanders that can have Superintent mastered?

Edited by Project45_Opytny
  • Like 1

Elli is d'Aosta, but somehow worse.  The extra range is nice, but then you have the same floaty shells and a worse reload, plus your torps suck. Needs love, typical throwaway "freemium".

Ferrucio, no armor, no heal, easy to delete. On paper the range is nice, but low amount of rifles and slow reload, make the ship underperform. Abruzzi is better. I'm going to test some really long range strats with her, but I don't see her being played in the future.

Defence, I'm on the fence on this one. Pun intended. Can't say if it's good or bad yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Shchors, Lazo and Elli cannot penetrate 32-mm plating with HE. Ferruccio has extremely good ballistics on par with Elbing and Pozharsky. Montecuccoli can also make 37kts without Sierra Mike at Tier 5.

You have no Italian commanders that can have Superintent mastered?

Well, not in my experience. I played a TON of Schors/Lazo in past rankeds and I deem them much better boats, in their category. And  on NA where I tried her, I don't. 

2 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Elli is d'Aosta, but somehow worse.  The extra range is nice, but then you have the same floaty shells and a worse reload, plus your torps suck. Needs love, typical throwaway "freemium".

Yes, her torps could use a faster reload :

but I don't see her being played in the future.

Yep.

Defence, I'm on the fence on this one. Pun intended. Can't say if it's good or bad yet.

Yes, she is VERY positional and team dependent. Her guns are nice, buuut...... She cold be good at sorta flanking and creating crossfires, where geography allows.... NOT an EZ mode ship.

Edited by Andrewbassg

Only one battle in each, but Elli felt weak.  Francesco Ferruccio felt quite comfortable to play.  Both matches were Tier VIII.

......Well.... I tried. Its a POS garbage. ZERO battle influence, MAXIMUM team reliance and these day that's an effing joke.  Any other TT or otherwise RN cruiser is incomparably better.

I have the distinct feeling that we have been duped by positive reviews by these so called... "reviewers" Lolz.... idk if it was intentional.... but is a fact that they had the ship beforehand and I find it very sus that we didn't see a honest review and we saw only "good matches"

From now on I will trust only three as 3 people about ships: LWM. Flamu and Flambass. ALL the others can go.......yeah there.

• Thanks 1