How can you tell that Wedgie just gave out a lower tier Babbie?

Andrewbassg

W9gs4jj.png

And I waited for like 3 mins to test ride mine 🙂 

Edited by Andrewbassg
  • Haha 4

• Andrewbassg changed the title to How can you tell that Wedgie just gave out a lower tier Babbie?
50 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Good time to play something that counters it. Maybe like Sinop or even some tier 7 cruisers.

I noticed the proliferation, and played SinOP with gratifying results yesterday. 

35 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Great MM to play DDs. 

Yes. No subs, no CVs, just the occasional Atlanta radar. The current bronze is a great place to grind DDs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

Good time to play something that counters it. Maybe like Sinop or even some tier 7 cruisers.

Oh don't worry Not gonna abandon by dear Weimarrrrgrr.Smile_smile.gif.054af9b329387282775b9db3

pJCqNgu.png

• Like 1

Counter is to go out with your own Scharnie 43 with a specialized 21 pointer against all the noobs who experience German secondary BBs the first time. Waiting time was about 2.5 minutes, definitely worth it for some first class brawling experience.

• Like 1

Except a T7 Scharnhorst '43 is not a lower tier Babbie. T7 is considered a mid tier ship. interesting term 'Babbies', lol.