MLK post war AA cruisers USSR 32 gun child of Smolensk and Atlanta

kriegerfaust

4 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

yeah i found out that the real one or more real one is, is this game nuts, i need more sleep

Don't worry!!!  sleep  is important tho 😄

i didn't even check i though, there is no way gijin hates there players that much, 16 rapid fire guns in quad mounts that are five to six inches, there is no god

Edited by kriegerfaust

6 minutes ago, kriegerfaust said:

i didn't even check i though, there is no way gijin hates there players that much, 16 rapid fire guns in quad mounts that are five to six inches, there is no god

If you are talking about the render, that ship has 32 guns (24 along the centerline, 4 in each wing turret). It’s somewhere between 1.5 and 2 Smolensks.

Edited by Nevermore135

seeing how sm0olensk was banned then sold at auction, sure either for your first born or in a special mode of Novgorod-on-Novgorod battle that is what i am calling a ship with thirty-two main weapons

• kriegerfaust changed the title to MLK post war AA cruisers USSR 32 gun child of Smolensk and Atlanta
11 minutes ago, Admiral_Karasu said:

Crikey.

Can I have one?

If you are nice, Santa may visit you this Christmas... I got this one last year

spacer.png

• Like 2

If anyone wants to dig into Soviet shipbuilding plans, I advise them to get the "Stalin's Ocean-Going Fleet"  by Rohwer and Monakov.

There was for example a project to arm a Chapayev class cruiser called Chkalov with German triple 150mm guns. Think Mainz on a Chapa hull.

Or a missile battlecruiser. 😬

However that 32 gun project project is not listed. The MLK cruiser design, ingame as Smolensk/MLK-16-130 and Ochakov/MLK-8-152, had a maximum of 16x 130mm guns.

PS: Yes I noticed the render being a mashup. Not changing my post.

Edited by Aragathor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1