Pity mechanic for small presents is really close if you track them all.

Subtle_Octavian

They give so many of them, while keeping track I realized I was very close to the pity drop. I spent $17.99 on the 20 pack of smalls and triggered it, received Schill.

I think almost everyone will be only a few presents away from the pity drop. You will also get 20 of the tree tokens, so able to get every single one of the commanders, or some

camos.

• Like 2

I haven't kept track of how many free Gift boxes I have gotten.  The pity mechanic triggers at 100 for the small Gift boxes, and I know I haven't gotten anywhere near that number.

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

The "Guaranteed Drop" mechanic (i.e. "Pitty / Mercy Rule" was introduced in November 2021 and it all adds up over time...

BTW:

Leo "Apollo11"

21 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

The "Guaranteed Drop" mechanic (i.e. "Pitty / Mercy Rule" was introduced in November 2021 and it all adds up over time...

BTW:

Leo "Apollo11"

Wait what? It counts last year's drops as well? I thought I read that these crates were different as they removed some ships.

Hi all,

4 hours ago, CFagan_1987 said:

Wait what? It counts last year's drops as well? I thought I read that these crates were different as they removed some ships.

It counts since introduction in November 2021... the contents of crates changed and the MIN number changed (for example the so-called "Supercontainer" is now 200) but the counters didn't reset...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

It counts since introduction in November 2021... the contents of crates changed and the MIN number changed (for example the so-called "Supercontainer" is now 200) but the counters didn't reset...

Leo "Apollo11"

I wasn't aware of this! Thanks! 

Now is there a way I can see how many of each Santa crate I have to open before I get a ship? How about for supercontainers? I imagine I'm getting pretty close to 200 supercontainers since I last got a ship from one.

• Like 1

HI all,

1 hour ago, CFagan_1987 said:

I wasn't aware of this! Thanks! 

Now is there a way I can see how many of each Santa crate I have to open before I get a ship? How about for supercontainers? I imagine I'm getting pretty close to 200 supercontainers since I last got a ship from one.

Unfortunately not... I asked WG over past years and they don't consider that "High Priority"... so you have to have your own statistics... sorry...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Sad 1

Not sure about this… I think it was answered on the old forum that the pity drop counter doesn’t cross container types:  this year’s containers are not last year’s.  

Hopefully it works as you’re saying!

Hi all,

6 minutes ago, Arcusaesopi said:

Not sure about this… I think it was answered on the old forum that the pity drop counter doesn’t cross container types:  this year’s containers are not last year’s.  

Hopefully it works as you’re saying!

The WG officially confirmed that the counters didn't reset even though the contents of crates changed and even the MIN requirements for "Guaranteed drop" changed (i.e. the so-called "Supercontainer" is now 200)...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Like 1

This explains the random supercontainer I got instead of coal with the Weimar in it [1 of 2 random supers in the space of a month not counting the 2 supers for logging in]