Portal Chips

SunkCostFallacy

5 hours ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

I seem to recall that the ship will become available in the next patch, so I assumed that the rewards will be awarded then as well.

The winner will be a reward in the upcoming Battle Pass.

21 minutes ago, Nevermore135 said:

The winner will be a reward in the upcoming Battle Pass.

Yes, but there are also rewards based on how many tokens you earned. Ranging from 2 common bonus containers to a super container.

21 minutes ago, SunkCostFallacy said:

Yes, but there are also rewards based on how many tokens you earned. Ranging from 2 common bonus containers to a super container.

Yes. I was confirming your recollection.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gaelic_knight said:

any idea when we get our rewards yet 

shot-23.08.30_21.42.07-0007.jpg

Everything else related to the event comes in update 0.12.8 (next update - believe it comes on the 13th for NA) so I "assume" that is when we find out which side won, what ship is released, and when we get our rewards. You would think with the event ending a week ago now WG could give us an update.

12 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Everything else related to the event comes in update 0.12.8 (next update - believe it comes on the 13th for NA) so I "assume" that is when we find out which side won, what ship is released, and when we get our rewards. You would think with the event ending a week ago now WG could give us an update.

You're right - on Thursday's stream they said all rewards will be issued at the start of next update (as part of those rewards are discount coupons for the next battle pass and of course the final reward is either Elli or Dupleix).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Why sould they? Its a "free" thing so be happy if you get something, if not STFU and buy it (statement by WG)

• Bored 1

Well, here we are in the new update and I don't see any rewards. I had 354 portal chips, enough to get the max rewards. I went to buy the upgraded battle pass but I don't see any 10% discount. No supercontainer anywhere. I wish they would be clearer on when the rewards get paid out.

5 minutes ago, palestreamer said:

Well, here we are in the new update and I don't see any rewards. I had 354 portal chips, enough to get the max rewards. I went to buy the upgraded battle pass but I don't see any 10% discount. No supercontainer anywhere. I wish they would be clearer on when the rewards get paid out.

the wording of the 10% is ' premium battle pass (premium shop)' , which I interpret to mean its 10% discount off IRL dollarydoos for the battle pass in the premium shop, and not 10% off doubloon cost in game (for the battle pass).

16 minutes ago, Dareios said:

the wording of the 10% is ' premium battle pass (premium shop)' , which I interpret to mean its 10% discount off IRL dollarydoos for the battle pass in the premium shop, and not 10% off doubloon cost in game (for the battle pass).

Thanks, I tried buying it with doubloons, but still no discount, just the usual 2500 doubloons. There is nowhere in the premium shop to buy a battle pass. If you click on buy premium pass in the battle pass area you end up on a russian language website (ugh!) with 2 options, 1) go to paypal to buy 2500 doubloons, or 2) loop back to the same battle pass screen with the same 2500 doubloons.

Maybe the rewards will be given out next week like when they used to give out the twitch rewards in the first week after the release.

Believe the rewards just showed up. Had a super container and another half dozen basic reward crates all show up after the last battle. 50 smoke flags... *sighs*

Edit: And indeed the coupon is only good on the web shop. Just looked.

Edited by Kynami
Additional information.

40 minutes ago, Kynami said:

And indeed the coupon is only good on the web shop.

It wouldn't be WG if they wouldn't pull a fast one on us.

• Thanks 1

Got 3 special bonus containers, 2 common bonus containers, 1 not so super container and 1 container marked as award. Haven't opened anything yet, but not hoping for much.