Finally, a World of Warships Forum!

Frostbow

Long have I waited for a forum to rise from the ashes of the old one. Renewed, my spirit has been. Discord may run its course, but it can never sow discord in the quest for a sane and structured anchorage of ideas, discussions, and thoughts above, on the surface, and below the seas!

WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_08.25-16_57_48_89.thumb.jpg.90574d685c0729e3085c1a87a45c3fae.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

Long have I waited for a forum to rise from the ashes of the old one. Renewed, my spirit has been. Discord may run its course, but it can never sow discord in the quest for a sane and structured anchorage of ideas, discussions, and thoughts above, on the surface, and below the seas!

WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2020_08.25-16_57_48_89.thumb.jpg.90574d685c0729e3085c1a87a45c3fae.jpg

Welcome Frostbow! Glad to see you here! I like that picture, too!

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Frostbow said:

CommanderMcBraggApproves_meme_12-14-2022_.thumb.jpg.0ce5ff020cbd60fc7740c30ff0622401.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Capt_of_Satisfaction
8 hours ago, Frostbow said:

looking good doll.gif

13 hours ago, yss_turtleship said:

Welcome Frostbow! Glad to see you here! I like that picture, too!

You can use that if you like. 

If it is okay with the team, I'd propose improving the logo of the site.

For me it appears inconsistent with the name 'devstrike' because the concept that I associate with a circular life raft or something is 'rescue'. Just a small suggestion, no offense meant.

I'll try to come up with a design as soon as I get the time.

3 hours ago, Frostbow said:

You can use that if you like. 

If it is okay with the team, I'd propose improving the logo of the site.

For me it appears inconsistent with the name 'devstrike' because the concept that I associate with a circular life raft or something is 'rescue'. Just a small suggestion, no offense meant.

I'll try to come up with a design as soon as I get the time.

That's a personal flotation device, in Wikipedia referenced under 'lifebuoy' and goes by a perplexing multitude of alternate names like 'lifebelt' (which is really confusing because that also means the flotation vest worn by people for rescue purposes), 'kisbee ring', 'rescue ring'. You get the picture. I would hazard to guess that it has some personal significance to @I_cant_Swim_.

• Thanks 1