Today was a good day for turning in XMas crates

Musket22

Until today, I had got  W.Virginia '44 & Scharnhorst '43. I also opened the crates that were 'freely' given and got Leipzig & Alliance.

Today I turned in 45 certificates for 9 x Mega gifts. Found these in them; Not a bad haul...

Halford.JPG

Indomitable.JPG

Kronstadt.JPG

Kutuzov.JPG

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Justin_Simpleton said:

Nice haul!  I bet the upgrades are going to cost a fortune.

For all the named ships, I calculate it as 32.875 million credits.

That being said, he can take them all into co-op bare-bones to knock their flakes off without too much trouble and then park them until upgrades are 50% off.

I did that last year. It almost completely drained me of credits to do it all at once, but in the long haul it was much cheaper.

@Musket22 - nice going. That's quite the haul!

• Like 2

Ah, that saying "there is no free lunch" comes to mind....  I now have 10 ships from events and crates....  And yes, I have over 2 billion credits but......ouch, there was a grans credit spending and last night, when friends and I exchanged Christmas boxes, two carriers showed up !!!  And, that means more credits to spend.  12 ships.  Forgot about last might.

image.png.e0318004e25f46fe3a8f1fb19324c5aa.png

A very lucrative xmas season this year !  Ho Ho Ho !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Asym said:

Ah, that saying "there is no free lunch" comes to mind....  I now have 10 ships from events and crates....  And yes, I have over 2 billion credits but......ouch, there was a grans credit spending and last night, when friends and I exchanged Christmas boxes, two carriers showed up !!!  And, that means more credits to spend.  12 ships.  Forgot about last might.

image.png.e0318004e25f46fe3a8f1fb19324c5aa.png

A very lucrative xmas season this year !  Ho Ho Ho !

Congratulations.  
As Elrond once said, "Keep them well."

5 hours ago, Ensign Cthulhu said:

For all the named ships, I calculate it as 32.875 million credits.IThat being said, he can take them all into co-op bare-bones to knock their flakes off without too much trouble and then park them until upgrades are 50% off.

I did that last year. It almost completely drained me of credits to do it all at once, but in the long haul it was much cheaper.

@Musket22 - nice going. That's quite the haul!

I never remember the 50% off upgrades thing. That said on 1 Dec I had about 650 Million credits then used Coal + Research points to get the 4 Santa gifts and the 3 Salvage ships, so I had lots of ships to 'equip'. Still have 615 Million credits. 

Bonus, I didn't get any subs in the haul - those would be added to the 3 dock queens I already have tied up.

7 hours ago, Musket22 said:

That said on 1 Dec I had about 650 Million credits

Well yes, that definitely puts you in a position to ignore such trivialities! 🤣