I want to ask what you think about Skulls and Bones game?

VedranSeawolf359

I know that it doesn't have connections with WoW directly but is a sailing combat game so I want to ask what you think about Skulls and Bones game?

Ubisoft often made semi quality games but from other side I love ships and naval games so I think about buying it + Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag been great to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZaV3bOMxY

• Like 1

I always thought of making a pirate warships game with the very old ships Galleons I think they were called. There would be ten tiers of ships to collect and they would all be from the 12th century to the 16th century of warships.

Edited by MysticalWar

Oh boy. That game, when it comes out, if it comes out, will be a monetization hell hole.

The first pre-release reveal flopped so hard, it looked like dying mackerel. It looked bad and played bad. Imagine all the great things from AC4 and then remove it, replace them with mobile game gacha and cash shop. No boarding action, just a video but you can buy crew skins! No exploration on land, but you can spend your real money® in a port! Spend money on upgrading your ship!

Ubisoft made good games in the past. Now it's just throw away titles with a cash shop.

25 minutes ago, MysticalWar said:

I always thought of making a pirate warships game with the very old ships Galleons I think they were called. There would be ten tiers of ships to collect and they would all be from the 12th century to the 16th century of warships.

The age of sail from 16th to early 19th century would be a great setting. And it could be done WoWS style too. The only thing that would need to be added is a system for boarding action. But WG would never do that.

• Like 2