WG in Christmas update don't give us any RP as reward!

VedranSeawolf359

Hey Mates do you realized that Wargaming in Christmas update don't give us any RP as reward! Seems that Sicilia & Rhode Island be RP ships...

• Like 1

That would be great news, i would love to see Rhode Island in the Research Bureau, but she looks very strong, so i'm pretty sure she will come for steel.

Shipyard rewards this year is much weaker then past years

Edited by VedranSeawolf359

15 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Do we need RP as Christmas reward?

Yes at least as reward in shipyard...

• Like 1

We get plenty of RB points during other 11 months of a year. Now we get the best Christmas event ever and someone still complains....

• Bored 2

36 minutes ago, UnrepentantSinner said:

That would be great news, i would love to see Rhode Island in the Research Bureau, but she looks very strong, so i'm pretty sure she will come for steel.

With both Ohio and Illinois already in the RB, RI would be a third American BB. It’s more likely she will be either a steel ship or the feature of this summer’s dockyard.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ReDiR20 said:

We get plenty of RB points during other 11 months of a year. Now we get the best Christmas event ever and someone still complains....

Free ships Strod 43 and Scharnhorst are copies of ships which is already in game at least Strod 43 is tier higher so I take it as bad reward especially because Scharnhorst I think already have most of players: Michelangelo is cool from other side.

Edited by VedranSeawolf359
  • Like 1