STOP LEAVING THE CAPS!!!! ARRRGGGHHH

AdmiralThunder

42 minutes ago, BOBTHEBALL said:

If there ever was something as a Co-op elitist you'd be one. Just because I like to play my co-op differently to you doesn't mean I can't win how I want. I still stand by how capping is the more boring way to win in any gamemode. Shooting and killing ships regardless if they're bots or humans for me is infinitely more entertaining than capping out. You get so sensative about this game-mode, let others give their input and there's no need to assume so many things. Please calm down you might hurt yourself.

Edited by me (AT)

Taken to PM instead for the sake of forum harmony.

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2023 at 2:17 AM, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

Some people aren't playing for the economic rewards...

That said, some people aren't playing for playing either...

• Like 1

AdmiralThunder et al  are absolutly right about the XP earned by capping and contesting the caps, i ground Kitakaze to Harugumo, (with 800% bonuses) in only 43 co cop battles and got the Illinois!!!

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 12/15/2023 at 10:32 AM, Took said:

I stayed in the cap with Thunder today,, just so i wouldnt get yelled at 😄..

I actually don't say anything in chat about it. I try my best not to be a toxic asshat. But in my mind...

angry+rant.gif 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Latouche_Treville said:

AdmiralThunder et al  are absolutly right about the XP earned by capping and contesting the caps, i ground Kitakaze to Harugumo, (with 800% bonuses) in only 43 co cop battles and got the Illinois!!!

spacer.png

Yeah, you can do a T9 to T10 grind in Co-op, using +800% boosts, with decent games along the way and knowing how to maximize XP in the mode, in about 40 +/- games. I got Adatara in early access and did all Co-op using +800% boosts to get the needed XP for Bungo in 42 games (got 43 now but 1 was my flake game). I actually had about 7K extra.

Congrats on Illinois. It's fun.

salute.jpg.070269b8e9e537aca9bce7213eacb524.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Like 1