Pennant Flying Captains?

Taylor3006

I was just going thru my ship captains to select a few skills to grind out flakes. Got to my Zieten and have a captain named Karl Eberhard assigned. While assigning skills I noticed he had the ability to fly a broad pennant like my special/legendary captains (Lutjens, Cunningham, Halsey, etc).  Eberhard has no special or enhanced skills and honestly, not sure where I got him from or how long I have had him. Guessing I probably bought him from Armory since I replaced many of my captains with the unique portrait captains after the skill rework. 

The Wiki has a list of all those with enhanced skills/talents but I don't see a list of those with the ability just to fly a pennant.  Anyone have a clue how many there are and who they are?

The pennants should only be the legendary captains iirc. At least, I don’t recall ever seeing it announced as an option for anyone beside them. 

15 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

The pennants should only be the legendary captains iirc. At least, I don’t recall ever seeing it announced as an option for anyone beside them. 

Transformer captains also have them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Andrewbassg said:

Transformer captains also have them

Ahh ok I bet that is what they are. I have all that comic book crap hidden so the appear to be regular captains. Thanks Andrew, I think that is the correct answer.  BTW I went thru all my captains and I have a German and an American that have the ability to just fly pennants. 

Edited by Taylor3006
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

BTW I went thru all my captains and I have a German and an American that have the ability to just fly pennants. 

I bet he is called Megatron 

5QmrvzU.png

Da russkyi is (somethin_)Bee

cap_haloween.gif

Anyway, not my cop of tea, either...

• Thanks 1

Thanks again Andrew. I just went and turned of the hidden content and sure enough, it is Megatron so you were correct.  I can not see what is on the little pennant, it is too dark for my eyes but I always like flags so will let them fly. 

• Like 1