Secret Santa milk and cookies thread

iDuckman

It's traditional for kids to leave out cookies and milk for Santa Claus on Christmas eve.  Mysteriously, these always seem to be consumed.  "He was here!!"

----

This thread is for virtual cookies -- 'Thank you' for a gift in the Secret Santa thread.

Y'all have a cookie.  Chocolate chip!

• Like 2

I always loved this initiative. It helped bring joy to the community.

P.S. Don't get me a gift, I'm free to play and can't pass it on.

Definitely send on the love to others!

😄

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

I always loved this initiative. It helped bring joy to the community.

P.S. Don't get me a gift, I'm free to play and can't pass it on.

Definitely send on the love to others!

😄

Buying a gift isn't P2P.  It's a community thing.  It's understandable if you can't participate but please don't let an F2P principle stop you. 

• Like 2

Thank you so much! @sonoasailor. 🎉

🎁 I was delighted to open my Christmas gift and find 100,000 Elite Commander XP! 

image.png.2cfcd903d12dcc897a26b0830198622e.png

🎁A merry Christmas to you too!

• Like 1

I received eight Santa's Gift containers from @Santa_Sinks_Ships.  
I am grateful.
And I'm not in a position to offer gifts in return or to pass along the goodwill, as this time.

So, what I can offer, is a youtube video of a musical performance from another character who had no gifts to bring, namely "The Little Drummer Boy".

The Little Drummer Boy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I've been gifted!  @Santa_Sinks_Ships dropped 8 gift boxes(one of which dropped the Dupliex!!) on me deck, and @meatgrindr dropped a mega gift (7 red eco bonus tokens) on me.  Thank you - just for that, I am donating $50 to the local food bank as well as another $50 to the local pet rescue group!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Wolfswetpaws said:

I received eight Santa's Gift containers from @Santa_Sinks_Ships.  
I am grateful.
And I'm not in a position to offer gifts in return or to pass along the goodwill, as this time.

So, what I can offer, is a youtube video of a musical performance from another character who had no gifts to bring, namely "The Little Drummer Boy".

The Little Drummer Boy

And one can always pass on the goodwill - it can just be thoughts and wishes and voluntary work, it doesnt have to be monetary items. I know you always seem to be willing to help out other players with suggestions and tactics, and offer a kind word, so that's a great contribution to the community!

Some of us are just in better places this time of year to donate gifts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sonoasailor said:

did @Sailor_Moon gift you a California???

Oh, you!

usagi-luna.gif.598bb5dff501d5b7e34417ea8e347930.gif

That's very funny!! But surprisingly no, that's not what I gifted. : )

Spoiler

İ̶̮ ̶̞̆w̶͕͛o̵͔͋u̴͍͂ḽ̸͑ḍ̵̓ǹ̵͔'̵̪͒t̶̹̽ ̵̙̕d̷͉̓a̵̢̚ȓ̸̩e̸̜̕ ̸͐͜ś̴̠u̷͚̓b̸͖͆j̵̬̏e̶̙̅c̵̤̈́t̸̪͝ ̶͉͛à̶̻ṅ̴̲y̴͚͝o̵̮̔n̵̻̉è̷͍ ̴̻̏t̷̰͛ô̶̹ ̴͈͐ẗ̴͎́h̴̘̿ȧ̶͍t̶̨̀ ̵̳͑s̷̱̐ḫ̴̑i̸͖̾p̶̖̑'̶͖͊s̴͔̏ ̷̧̄p̸̘̉o̵̘͋ŏ̸̘r̴͍͆ ̵̧͒c̶̺͐o̸͕͝m̷̥̀b̸̤́ȃ̵̟t̸͎̾ ̸̬̍p̶̧͌e̸͉͛r̴̲̊f̵͉͋o̵͜͝ŕ̵̬m̶͇͛á̷̬ṇ̴̅c̶͕͘e̵̤͐

danganronpa-junko.gif.ef7aed682f3a94b2694d4d8d2250e44a.gif

Edited by Sailor_Moon
  • Like 1

Surprise to me, but this bunch of Santa's is much more active than the bunch on Discord.  They may in fact all be dead.  Oh, Dead Santa.  There's a meme.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.292022dd6ec60c972c8163ae1a97fffc.png

This should be sufficient proof that a forum beats the hell out of a discord, however large the mob.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just wanted to give a shout out to @clammboy and his gift that was an extremely helpful chunk of Elite Commander XP! 😃 - Something I seem to be very low on since the introduction of more secondary build ships which leave me needing around 14 points for a good starter build.

Merry Christmas and thank you sir <O

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A BIG thank you to @Wulf_Ace. Really must be my lucky day on my EU account.

Fenyang.png.dea04cf99ff9da68012eef556bb3961b.png

Merry Christmas, and hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.  

(I will add that I have had incredible success with drops on my EU account -- 360 days of Prem. time, M.Immelmann, S.Thunder, Z-35, Atago, Toulon, Nelson, Poltava, W Virginia 44, Ashitaka, Jurua, Leipzig, Mutsu, Exeter and Mikoyan.  Rolled the dice twice on 2x20 Megas, so I cannot complain one bit.)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, HogHammer said:

A BIG thank you to @Wulf_Ace. Really must be my lucky day on my EU account.

Fenyang.png.dea04cf99ff9da68012eef556bb3961b.png

Merry Christmas, and hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.  

(I will add that I have had incredible success with drops on my EU account -- 360 days of Prem. time, M.Immelmann, S.Thunder, Z-35, Atago, Toulon, Nelson, Poltava, W Virginia 44, Ashitaka, Jurua, Leipzig, Mutsu, Exeter and Mikoyan.  Rolled the dice twice on 2x20 Megas, so I cannot complain one bit.)

nice drop, glad you got something for Christmas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cross-server play didn't go well, apparently.  But one might think cross-server gifting would be much easier to implement. 

Ah well.  The demand for it is there but minuscule.

-----

Now, WeeGee.  Where my Quacken?

Thanks fellas, my ‘boomer habits’ prevent me from continuing the lovely gesture simply cause I dont know how🤭..but if You can accept best wishes, thanks, and sheer amazement..I’d be left much, much obliged😉

Thanks and all the best to everybody🤟..to hell with it, being Xmass Eve and all..to sub captains as well😁😁😁

No under keel experiences, at least not tonight🤟🤣

Cheers, ladies and gents with a toast for a better tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yet another gift from Santa, and on Christmas Day.  Thank you kindly sir!  I trust you are enjoying the brownies.

• Like 1

There was at least one problem with delivery of a gift.  Was anyone else 'gifted' but receive nothing?

I was stiffed on the discord thread.  Weird guy.

• Like 1