How is your "Holidays in Santa City" progress going on?

Leo_Apollo11

Got the Stord '43 Christmas morning.  Extra rounds unlocked, but didn't do much the last 2 days... 8/50 toward bonus level.  4 accumulated festive certificates so I'll get something in a day or two 🙂

Good luck all!

On 12/10/2023 at 10:55 AM, HogHammer said:

@CFagan_1987Here's a comparison of the two.  Really not a lot of difference (kind of a give and take on a few areas)  Selected (shiptool.st)

Woah... thanks for the shiptool link... I've never visited/used that before and it's pretty cool.

@Arcusaesopi  There are a lot of options in shiptool.  There is a little learning curve involved, but it is VERY informative - especially before obtaining a new ship.  It can really help in the decision process.

• Thanks 1

I've reached stage 20 of the Holidays in Santa City "battle pass" and welcomed the Stord '43 to my Port along with three Santa's Mega Crates.  🙂 

I am at stage 24 and am still keeping my workload at 10K BXP per day. I just got another Santa's Mega Gift container with the extra certificates earned after stage 20 and pulled a Perth from that container.

• Like 1

I'm earning stage 23 and got 2500 Dubs with the first mega crate from the extras... Nice.

25 minutes ago, BigHeadShrimp said:

I am at stage 24 and am still keeping my workload at 10K BXP per day. I just got another Santa's Mega Gift container with the extra certificates earned after stage 20 and pulled a Perth from that container.

10K BXP is an impressive daily goal...   Congrats on the Perth!

I was going to be done yesterday or today but then didn't play for a few days.  Should finish stage 20 tomorrow night.  Finished my flakes a couple days ago (although hopefully I'll have a couple more ships before the update is done).  Hopefully, I'll get 6 more certificates for extra stages.

so i finished last night the stage with 3 big santa containers, opened them and this pops out.

Luckly I love CVs and this one is great. Would like Enterprise more but hey its free.

shot-23_12.28_19_58.44-0109.thumb.jpg.5cb03ac1491dfc9583fc0ca38cec4fcf.jpg

• Like 3

Finished today.

Didn't get much from the surprise mechanics...did not spend money on Stord.

Still, Scharn43 was the prize.

That and playing Asymmetric a lot.

On 12/29/2023 at 12:18 AM, Wulf_Ace said:

so i finished last night the stage with 3 big santa containers, opened them and this pops out.

Luckly I love CVs and this one is great. Would like Enterprise more but hey its free.

shot-23_12.28_19_58.44-0109.thumb.jpg.5cb03ac1491dfc9583fc0ca38cec4fcf.jpg

I'd say you got the stronger one now days. 

Can't complain at all! Almost every mega (big) container of the Santa battle pass donated me with a ship. Last mega crate today for 5 certificates (level 26) gave me this. 😁 

Skjermbilde 2023-12-31 103205.png

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 7:40 PM, Arcus_Aesopi said:

10K BXP is an impressive daily goal...

That's what's required to get all of the rewards possible (w/out dropping doubs/$)...

2k BXP 5 times a day (each worth a single point) to get (along with the 250 & 1,500 BXP missions for 10 points each) all 25 daily available points.

• Like 1

lol  Looking like I'm the last one here to complete Level 20.  Finally got my 3 Mega gifts.  My face was pretty meh for the first two gifts, both 20x 160% credits bonuses.  I perked up a little with gift #3: 2500 doubloons.  Happy New Years all!

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 4:40 AM, Arcus_Aesopi said:

10K BXP is an impressive daily goal...   Congrats on the Perth!

4 or 5 games in a Submarine if you wanna make it easy.

2 consecutive games just 5 min ago....

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.85b1211e2dc53f09757d6b5e48e8946b.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.429243d8098edaa699fe7ad44657c24c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b58c03af2f84cd28a4519ed045d6d3a6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b56b81e3f15ce181c0a6f41d2e76635c.jpeg

Edited by OldSchoolGaming_Youtube
  • Haha 1

I reached Level-24, which provided me with enough "certificates" to purchase one more Santa's Mega Gift container.
Inside of the container was the VII Hyūga Doubloons.

• Like 2

Just got back from a couple of weeks away. ( just lurking while traveling. ) 

Level 25

Will prob get enough for a Mega or so, but I have all the ships now.

My luck it will be PT🤣

• Like 1

At Level 26 so far, Just rolled out Kamikaze R from mega crate, counting the JB that I got earlier, I am surprised that I got a total of 9 boats (WV44, ISE, Poltava, Viribus Unitis, Nueve De Julio, Mysore, Perth) and 5000 dub for free this christmas. Far more than I anticipated.

Anyway, I am expecting 4 more certificates from battlepass, also a some santa crates from later stage of dockyard.

Edited by a252
  • Like 1

I got far enough to get that one last mega container from the certificates...

...got 2.2 million credits.

😕

Thanks WG.

Part of the way through level 36.  I usually buy two little xmas crates at every level.  So far, 1 ship out of them.  So, the Tier 8 San Diego has been played and back to no flakes left.  An interesting change this Holiday Season.

Hi all,

The stage #29 will be my MAX... more than OK...

Leo "Apollo11"

Yesterday I cashed in five more Battle Pass tokens for a Christmas Mega box and received the Congress.  I had often wondered why I almost never saw the Congress in a match and now know why:  it is a very underperforming ship.  Yes, it has 305mm guns, but only seven of them with a 22 second reload and a modest range of 17.5 km.  More critically, it does not have torpedoes (keeping the American cruiser tradition), which makes it a poor brawler.  The result is trying to snipe with only seven guns.  There is not enough there.  I hate to bad-mouth a free ship, but I got what I paid for:  nothing much.  

• Like 1

I'm currently at stage 29 and will reach stage 30 tomorrow. This will get me enough extra tickets to get the third and last flag box for 20 tickets.

I think 3o will be it for me to-morrow. There will be one last ticket left for one last gift. I didn't miss a single point but points on Wednesday will not net a return.